Photo
- - - - -

What is a gigapet?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Martello737

• martello737 user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 29 March 2008 - 12:48 AM ( #1 )

Can someone tell me what a gigapet is please?

Replies

Views

Started

29 Mar 2008

Last Post

01 Apr 2008

gotchi360

• gotchi360 user photo

Posted 29 March 2008 - 09:44 AM ( #2 )

no clue I'm trying to find out myself! :furawatchi:

Emmatutu

• emmatutu user photo

Posted 31 March 2008 - 09:22 PM ( #3 )

I WILL TELL YOU. They are little handheld pets that you take care of... but the don't die or get old. You teach them tricks, feed them, and when your at school and you don't want them to starve, they go to a school themselve so they won't suffer. I play with mine when I'm bored. Sadly, I lost it! :( Poor thing is probably starving..... anyway the hamster pet comes with a plug-in tv explorer that I think is WAY more fun then the gigapet its self. After awhile the handheld gets boring.... there was an older version also that people say were better. I don't know though 'cause I don't have an old one.

Hope this helped! :huh:

Edited by Emmatutu, 01 April 2008 - 08:29 AM.

Martello737

• martello737 user photo

Posted 01 April 2008 - 09:06 AM ( #4 )

I WILL TELL YOU. They are little handheld pets that you take care of... but the don't die or get old. You teach them tricks, feed them, and when your at school and you don't want them to starve, they go to a school themselve so they won't suffer. I play with mine when I'm bored. Sadly, I lost it! :mimitchi: Poor thing is probably starving..... anyway the hamster pet comes with a plug-in tv explorer that I think is WAY more fun then the gigapet its self. After awhile the handheld gets boring.... there was an older version also that people say were better. I don't know though 'cause I don't have an old one.

Hope this helped! ;)

Thanks, that's really helpful