Kids Choice Awards

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tamagirl#1

Reaction score
Are you guys gonna watch it? Who are you excited about being in there?

I excited for

-Miley Cyrus

-Jonas Brothers

I voted a million times for both! :(

I am so excited about it. I hope Johnny Depp wins best movie actor and not Shia Labuff. I meen Shia Labuff is a good actor but Johnny Depp is even better. But even if Johnny Depp does win he probably wont be able to come to it. And I hope Hannah Montana wins for best tv show.

Seriously? Dang. I was about to say that JB is going to win for sure, because their really famous.

For best band group thingy, I voted BLG. But I had a feeling Jb will win.

I'm so happy for the jobros and miley! <33

Last edited by a moderator:
Kids choice awards is awsome! I just finished watching it. And Jack Black's middle name is Francis? Oh and I loved the beginning it was hilarious.

^ Same here!

Nick Jonas's hair looked funny. It's usaully more in his face. xD Not to be mean!

JB won?
Wow. Fall Out Boy fans just lost to ten year old fangirls x.x
Ug. Poor FOB. The Jonas Brothers just are so popular for some reason. It's porbably a Disney Channel thing. $:

T.T

i was so angry with the band choices!!! the jonas brothers!?!??! god, i wanted BLG or FOB to win. people have no taste

:l

i disapprove of of the jonas brothers. boys like girls forever.

I don't disaprove, but Disney is money-obsessed right now. And thet've found exactly how to make it, music. First they buy CP, put Miley Cyrus in a bus w/ 40-yr-old guys w/ cameras, and now the Jonas Brothers are even getting a TV show. To make matters worse, I believe Nickelodeon does the KCA, right? W/ all the Disney stars that won, Disney is getting $erious from all this. :l

The money part just bothers me. How Disney... UG!

*chants* PETE WENTZ! PETE WENTZ!

I HATED JONAS BROS BEFORE THEY EVEN BEAT FOB. ><JB'S HAVE NO TALENT

RAAWWWR

Kay done.
I know!

ARRR!!! NOT FAIR!

It was RIGGED! XP

But seriously, in my opinion, anyone who thinks Jonas Brothers stand a achance against Fall Out Boy in the real world...well...then.....

Fall Out Boy wins in my world. That's all that matters to me.

I HATED JONAS BROS BEFORE THEY EVEN BEAT FOB. ><JB'S HAVE NO TALENT

RAAWWWR

Kay done.
Not to mention FOB has more meaningful lyrics.

Jonas Brothers: When you look me in the eyes, and tell me that you love me everything is alright.

Fall Out Boy: Tonight the headphones will deliver you the words that I can't say. Tonight I'm writing you a million miles away.

I'd go for FOB's lyrics, there. But I don't care about what ten year old fangirls think, FOB will always be the best band ever :]

Last edited by a moderator:
C'mon guys. There's already a topic where you can talk about how much you hate the Jonas Brothers. :(

Back on topic

Like Tamagirl said there is already a topic where yall can hate the Jonas brothers so go there. This is a kids choice awards topic not a Jonas Brothers topic.

Latest posts

Back