My Great Super Awesome V5 log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tama2007

Reaction score
Hiya guys after inspiration from Tama mum27 and Squidward is cools logs i have decided to make yet another log which should turn out succesefull. I've had my tama 5 for a week but i have all the details on a paper so I'll tell you how i got to gen 2

It was a blustery day, as we were heading home from a piano lesson. I saw WOOLWORTHS in the distance and begged my dad to get a tama 5. He let up and we went into the store.We went up an escalator thingy and there it was just laying there. I was full of joy and i went, running towards the isles.(Slow motion) I ran and grabbed it and shook it in the air like a trophy. It was MINE. I think i was lucky cuz it was the last one there. It was an Ithcigotchi design And it looked so cute.

When we got home i opened it up and played with it.3 eggs appeared. When they cracked i got 2 boys and one girl :huh: (poor girl) I busied myself taking care of em then they evolved into...

Boy1: Ahikurutchi ( im not so good at the spelling)

girl1: Sakuramotchi( Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh so cute)

Boy2: Mattaratchi( looks like it has a few teeth missin)

I decided to name em

Boy1:Haiku

Girl:Sakura

Boy 2: Eddie

Over the next few days they had their teens then they evolved to sukamotchi, Mametchi and memetchi. I was like oh my god i got a mametchi AND a MEMETCHI.

When i could get them Married i married my MEMETCHI(still cannot believe it) and then got a ..................................................

MEMEMAMATCHI

i got thrreee eggs and they were 2 girls and 1 boy.( Haha boy) Well ill update later

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh yeah I got names for my new tamas i got yesturday

Girl: Sara

Girl: katie

Boy: paul

Yay me

they had a conversation before they went too bed ill post it here

Sara

Katie

Paul

Sakura(mum)

Kriss (Dad)

Sara: Lets stay up*yaWNnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn*

Paul: Yeah, how about you Katie

Katie;ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Paul; Well she was the baby of the family

GO TO BED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sara; FINE MUM

More later hahahahaha

i REALLY CANT WAIT Doo de dooooooo de doooooooooooooooooooooooooo

i ve had enough waitin wakey wakey tamas

*buttons being pressed*

There now you are awake

Sara:Why are we awake so early, i need my beauty sleep

katie:mummy i am sleepy

Sakura:Maybe you wanna go to tama town

Me; If you want then i ca---

all: YES HERE WE COME TAMATOWN

Ooh i just found a code for belltchi. Go onto Pc on a V5. then put it to the log out code bit

enter in

Youll get somin good

note; this only works for belltchi

hi i just got 30 gp making juice in the asia/oceania pavillion. :( i cant wait till tomorrow . they will turn into teens. i set the time back any way. ill tell you more tommorrow

HIYAI just found out how ta change the color so that now the conversations will be clearer. Anyway ill be changing the colours so that

Purple will now be talking about my tamas

Blu will be talking about my oldst tama

Red is for the middle tama

Orange is for the tama baby

Yellow is the mum

Gray is the dad

and Green is the mum and dad

Dont worry if ya dont get that i will pretty much keep on posting that since now.

this is my best friend saying random stuff about her ( she has not got a V5 HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA)

mY Y6 FRIEND IS MAD

Danu is my FRienD.SHE IS,like c-r-a-z-y about v5 tamas;she is like RICH!!!!!! i really wanna get a v5 tama ,but mY dAAAAAAAAAAAd won't let me hAv1 :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :unsure: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: " SHUT UP DANU!!!!!!!!!"

+

Last edited by a moderator:
omg omg omg MY TAMAAS TURNED INTO ADULTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yAY ME 1 IS A VIOLETCHI I AM AT SCHOOL POSTIN THIS

Heya every one. Im sorry i havent been posting properly i'll start from when my tamas were teens and they evolved to adults.

My tamas turned into this giant fat one, a violetchi, and some other one i cant remember. After a few days i got the violetchi married (sara). I got two eggs, A BOY AND A GIRL(girls rulllle)

Anyway i called the boy(who ishe youngest)Zac and the girl(the oldest) ashley (i know, alot of high school musical),. anyway the boy turned into a mousitchi and the girl into a

[SIZE=14pt]Sakuramotchi[/SIZE]

Just like her grandma who is in tamaplanet. I was so happy. Tommorrow they will turn into

TEENAGERS

I CANNT WAIT YAY ME ^_^

[SIZE=21pt]New page[/SIZE]

Thanks every1 i really appreciate yall on me log. im gonna use more colors

Latest posts

Back