- - - - -

Cheating ...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

• naturetama531 user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 07 June 2008 - 11:57 AM ( #52 )

well, depending on how bad it is i do feel bad!!!

ther r some cheats on the internet that tell u how to pick your own character!!!!!! when my friend did it i felt like she was cheating . . . but they we dumb enuff to put a debugged button (lets u chose your own character) inside the tamagotchi!

but other cheats, like money and item cheats i dont feell bad about because i cant find them and i need help

dont feel bad you are just looking for help!!!!!

:blink: :kuribotchi: :lol: :furawatchi: :chohimetchi: :gozarutchi: :ichigotchi:

• kuchipatchiluva user photo

Posted 07 June 2008 - 07:04 PM ( #53 )

I think Bandai wouldn't make cheat codes if you weren't supposed to use them! I use them and I don't really feel guilty. i just think of them as gifts from Bandai.

• gabriellavioletchi user photo

Posted 11 June 2008 - 12:19 PM ( #54 )

i think the tama codes are great!!!

• binary user photo
  • Group: Senior TamaTalk Guides

Posted 11 June 2008 - 03:17 PM ( #55 )

A Tamagotchi which has had its battery removed (to prevent damage due to leaking,) can last a long time. At some point in the future, the TamaExpo site will no longer exist, but the cheat codes might.

Techno R-A-V-E Party

• techno-r-a-v-e-party user photo

Posted 11 June 2008 - 03:44 PM ( #56 )

i started putting in the codes the first day i got my tama. I didn't realize it was the codes for the things you buy on the Tv shopping channel. I thought there was no other way to get them, when i found out it's the items i could buy i felt really bad. I haven't used any of the other cheat codes for items. Although i am guilty of putting in the 1000 gotchipoints code xP

I do feel sort of bad since i Love my tama's and i don't want to cheat to make them rich D:

I would never reset my tama though, because i couldn't live with myself. i'd feel like i killed them o_o

The only time i've use the cheats anymore is if i am sick of playing the games and i feel like buying a new item. I still feel guilty but not so much. everyone cheats not and then xP

• prehistorichero user photo

Posted 12 June 2008 - 01:51 PM ( #57 )

Yeah cuz the point of tamas are to earn and care for it on your own not with people's help. Erm. I've used them though but it's just not as good

• tamagotchi-fan180 user photo

Posted 12 June 2008 - 03:23 PM ( #58 )

didnt bandai make the codes? so u shouldnt feel guilty.

• darkrocket user photo

Posted 12 June 2008 - 03:25 PM ( #59 )

i put codes thats not cheating because is only cods! and dont cry! smiyle :ph34r: :)

• tamagotchi-pal user photo

Posted 13 June 2008 - 02:50 PM ( #60 )

Cheating's fine.

• neomyster user photo

Posted 18 June 2008 - 03:58 AM ( #61 )

CAN EVERY ONE READ THIS PLEASE. ok now i know how you all feal but stop making your selfs sad. Cheating its a bad force that makes your life easyer but if you are a good [force] kid then you realise what you did. When you put the cheat codes , your tamagotchi understunts it and it makes it sad to with out you noticeing it so the only way to make things right is to get your tamagotchi in your hand and say ' I am realy sorry, I love you'. Coz reseting it is not a good way to settle stuff coz you are like killing it. I hope that helped and anyone who realy liked my speach then send me a email.

Yours trully

• neomyster user photo

Posted 18 June 2008 - 04:34 AM ( #62 )

MUST READ. Coz now i read all the replys i got abit angry , sorry. But i have to say this. Tamagotchis were made for lots of reazons. One of them is for the kids to learn how to take care of stuff and be more responsible and to get ready when they get older. So whats the point with putting cheats? Cheats just do all the work and you dont get the meaning in taking care of a pet. And some people say that you got to take risk for your tamagotchi. LIERS. Taking risk is about being a good owner not taking risk for cheating. ANYONE AGREES WITH ME SAY ' AMEN ' So if you cheat why even bother getting a tamagotchi . ANOTHER AMEN. Tamagotchi is for kids that want to be good citizens when they grow up. 'AMEN'. Tamagotchi pets should not be cheated like that 'AMEN'

And by the way if you want to do something about cheating then eveyone make topics about ' NO CHEAT CODES IN V6 OR V7' or 'CHEATS MEAN BAD' anything. AMEN.

And if anyone likes my idea, every time you do a topic about no cheating put my name in it AMEN.

• tamasweet2 user photo

Posted 18 June 2008 - 05:20 PM ( #63 )

AMEN! :(

• osumesu21 user photo
  • Group: Retired TamaTalk Guides

Posted 19 June 2008 - 01:45 PM ( #64 )

If I may toss my thoughts into the mix.

Tamagotchi is not a game, nor a competition. In this way, there really is no such thing as "cheating". I believe Tamagotchi's are, more or less, things we are given options for different ways of play. You can spend hours playing a game online to get the money to buy an item, or you can punch in the code that gives you the same item for free. You can spend a week trying to get a specific character, or just crack the back open and get that character in less than half an hour.

Nobody should tell you how to play with your plastic egg. It's yours, not theirs. :blink:

• Ringotchi 100 likes this