Chasing Zoey

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KagomeGrl445

Reaction score
chase is comin back to PCA! just in time for the prom! but he doesnt know zoey is dating james. what will happen?!

i want to see! dos anyone else? and its comin may 2.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh omg i can't wait! I LOVE ZOEY101! MATTHEW UNDERWOOD IS SO DANG HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh omg i can't wait! I LOVE ZOEY101! MATTHEW UNDERWOOD IS SO DANG HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!
Back off, Hes MINE ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ xD! Really, he is ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

I only watch that show to see Matthew, and i like, die everytime i do see him..... (♥.♥)

*BaBi*

Last edited by a moderator:
Back off, Hes MINE ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ xD! Really, he is ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

I only watch that show to see Matthew, and i like, die everytime i do see him..... (♥.♥)

*BaBi*
he's my man!!!!!!!! oh yeah

awwwww he's so dang hottttttttttttttt! i have seen almost every episode and just to see my man

Wasn't Quinn dating Mark? or do they break up? (as they usually break up in every teen drama XD)
they broke up. now quinn is secretly dating logan. they made out now there bf and gf. they'll probley go to prom together. and chase will probley go to prom with zoey. zoey will probley break up with james and go out with chase. lola will probley date james if zoey and him break up. stacy will not go with anyone. quinn and logan will tell everyone and zoey and chase will kiss and blah blah blah...... i could go on forever.

chase is comin back to PCA! just in time for the prom! but he doesnt know zoey is dating james. what will happen?!i want to see! dos anyone else? and its comin may 2.
I saw the commercial for it. My little sister said it looks cool, but I think "They pretty much just showed you how it's gonna end! At least my brain didn't implode."

Also whenever I see an episode, I've noticed it ends in a Disney-Channel-like happy-perfect way. I don't like that it gives my little sister false hope like, all the time.

[SIZE=7pt]Nice, I heard about that. :ichigotchi: [/SIZE]

I know the ending of the 4'th Season.

When Zoey finds out Chase's longtime secret.

Why does this awesome show have to end?

I don't have TV anymore but I'll be getting it back in June. :lol: Anyways, I haven't really been caught up in what was happening in Zoey 101. I thought the series ended when Jamie Lynn Spears became pregnant. :huh: Is the show continuing now?

Would someone care to explain it to me? xD Anyways didn't Zoey leave PCA? :)

I don't have TV anymore but I'll be getting it back in June. :D Anyways, I haven't really been caught up in what was happening in Zoey 101. I thought the series ended when Jamie Lynn Spears became pregnant. :huh: Is the show continuing now?
Would someone care to explain it to me? xD Anyways didn't Zoey leave PCA? :)
It won't end just by that. I guess they'll just put episode making to a halt when she grows a belly.

Meh, I don't care much for Zoey 101.

I don't have TV anymore but I'll be getting it back in June. :( Anyways, I haven't really been caught up in what was happening in Zoey 101. I thought the series ended when Jamie Lynn Spears became pregnant. :( Is the show continuing now?
Would someone care to explain it to me? xD Anyways didn't Zoey leave PCA? :angry:
she did leave but she came back after chase admitted he was in love with her. and theres a new episode after chasing zoey

I'm going to check a couple of Zoey 101 fan sites for the episode.

Maybe that Jamie Lynn insider I was once on has it. :furawatchi:

But I don't know why even though I waited how many seasons for it, I'm shielding my eyes when Chase and Zoey make out. :furawatchi:

Latest posts

Back