Annoying Movie Glitch

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I Can Has Tamagotchi?

Reaction score
Theres this glitch, where if you watch a movie, it gives you a movie poster. I have a v3, but I already got the poster. I just close it. I leave the theater. Im in Tama Town. IT POPS UP AGAIN. I close it. Then, I go to the mall. When you "walk" into it (it just shows the door in), it pops up AGAIN and Im not even in the room! So, I figure, maybe if I let it sit on the code, then it will go away. I do that. It pops up WHEN IM ALREADY ON THE CODE! I close Tama Town, and go back in. I watch the movie again. I was so stupid, because the poster popped up AGAIN! I left the theater. It popped up again!! This time, I decides to expiriment. I just sat on the thing that said "Movie Poster: Get code" Strange enough, it popped up again when it was already open! I closed Tama Town for good. The sound of Tama trumpets were getting waaaaay too annoying.

Yes, I've gotten that glitch before. It's so annoying! The dumb thing keeps popping up again and again and again it the song gets annoying after a while. That's probably why I visit V4 Tama Town more instead of V3. But it's an annoying glitch I wish there was a way to get rid of it!

Yea, i've gotten that glitch before too..it's really annoying, but on the bright side, when you log out, you get all those points. :D

Oh yeah! I remember that! That was really funny! I had it when I was trying to get the Golden Tamagotchi and it kept popping up and got annoying so I closed down TamaTown and went back on again. It was hilarious!

Funny and irritating! ;)

Is it only the v3-tamatown or is it also in tamagotchi-europe? :huh: :huh: :huh:

I don't know how to get to tamagotchi-europe. :rolleyes:

I cannot remember if that has ever happened to me because, I have not played on V3 tama town on ages mainly because i have lsot my V3. But I probably have had it and it sounds really quite annoying.

-daniwigg

[SIZE=14pt]Yes I've gotten it. Its soooooooooooooooooo ANOYING!!![/SIZE]

I've gotten it on the V4 TamaTown too! So V4 TamaTown isn't pretty much better! :nyatchi:

I've had that glitch before. Many times, as a matter of fact. It's annoyiong, because you close it out, and then 2 seconds later no matter what you're doing it pops up again.

I made this video of the glitch.

I show you how to stop it.

View, please.

[link removed]

Last edited by a moderator:
tamamum took awat the link as always!!!!!!!!!!! why is he doing that????????????its getting annoying,,,everytime a person makes a link he removes it or when someone says a certain thing he removes it can he stop already ....CAN U STOP ALREADY TAMAMUM NO ONE LIKE WHAT UR DOING!!!!!!!!!!! :D :angry: :huh:

Don't even get me started with that glitch lol x]

I hate that because that was happening so much I had to log off tamatown and I lost all my Gotchi points along with the other items. It really ticked me off.

unghh.... i've goton it also. :) it a common glitch. colose it, pops up again. close,pop,close,pop,close-ARGHHHH! MUMAMIA!

Latest posts

Back