fake seller

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, what a guy that person is. Selling them would do no good, because everyone's gonna throw chickens at him the next morning, screaming, "STOP BUYING FAKES!"

I've seen this person many times.

But to be fair, most of them are only about 95 cents. I don't like fakes but the price says all. You get what you pay for, impersonation or not!

Hope I've proved a point. :D

u r welcome I sent an email to bandai showing them this
Well thats not going to do anything. Yes in the title of the auxtion they are saying they're Tamagotchis, but if you look closely, in the packaging, you see it says things like Tamogotchi, or Tomagotchi, or Tamagotch.

So yeah you wasted your time sending that to Bandai because what are they going to do? Email the seller?

I feel really bad for the people that bought these "Tamagotchis". It's a complete rip off.

i think that the seller is just generalizing it as a tamagotchi because tamagotchis are very popular even though it is just another virtual pet. anyways, i think that if they ARE just generalizing it as a tamagotchi, they should just put "tamagotchi-like virtual pet" or something like that. i have seen this person on ebay a lot as well.

If I saw one of those fakes for less than a buck (has happened) I would buy it just for the heck of it.

My advice: Don't buy tamagotchis on ebay.

People are just so desprate for money. I mean, "Nice pair of ver.8 touch screen tamagotchi!" Who do they think they're

That is so fake! You can't even get mad at them for faking it because no one would belive it was a Tamagotch connection, but it might be a different kind.

Well thats not going to do anything. Yes in the title of the auxtion they are saying they're Tamagotchis, but if you look closely, in the packaging, you see it says things like Tamogotchi, or Tomagotchi, or Tamagotch.
So yeah you wasted your time sending that to Bandai because what are they going to do? Email the seller?
Exactly. BanDai are so big that they don't need to worry about JD. Nobody likes JD and BanDai knows that. They probably won't even reply to the e-mail.

good thing i know a fake tama when i see one =] those r fakes u guys already know though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back