Pure Families

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Starry_Sky

Reaction score
Do you think it is better to have a pure family?

If you do think so, why?

If you don't think so, why?

I hate it when people put " i like cheese " or something :lol:

anyways ,

I dont know , I think its kinda good. but not like AWESOME.

its not bad..

It may be to others who want the pure family. If you want the pure family

than go ahead, if it is what you want.

~QuinnK

To achieve one of the pure families, is a big accomplishment! ( well not that big, but still! )

Some people like me want to achieve in getting all the types of pure families at least once. It is something different and better, like the space family.

Also, people would like to have a pure family, as it gets the generations past quicker! It also has better animations with the cute tamagotchi pet.

Overall, I like the idea of having the chance to get the pure families! :D

How exactly do you get the pure family?? What do you have to do?

I don't know. I guess so, pure families must make it better because of all the reasons *~tamacrazy~* listed above..... But I haven't seen a pure family yet.

(By the way, Gotchi Boy94, to get a pure family, I think you have to get like, take example, let's say you want the mame family, then you have to get a mametchi and marry it to a Chantochi. Ta-dah. The babies should be mame family..... And its the same for the other pure familes(Kutchipa, Meme, Violet) You have to get the tama the family is named for(Kutchipa=Kutchipatchi, Meme-Memetchi, Violet-Violetchi) and then marry it to a specific character. The end results should always be pure breed babies.)

I think its great to have a pure family. I really like when a mametchi marrys a chantochi and then they have two eggs and then the babies turn into Mametchi and the other charecter i forget its name :D

P.s. I HATE JELLY :(

i said no because you would already know the life cycle...

all you get from it is a mametchi/memetchi/kutchipatchi that you have to wait two daays to marry and the sibling is just a tamagotchi...who cares

I like both, pure fams and blended ones. right now i have mememamatchi and memepapatchi but its still blended. maybe 'cause i mated onputchi with mesutchi i think the name is.... im confused :D

I do like the families because their so adorable when their all together on the screen and stuff. Like tamaloverbf said you already know it's lifecycle so. I still chose yes. :]

I hate it when people put " i like cheese " or something :wacko: anyways ,

I dont know , I think its kinda good. but not like AWESOME.

its not bad..
I agree go to Beankinz.piczo.com

to get a pure family raise the bonding percentage to one hundred and.....

if u want the Mame family u must have a Mametchi and make it marry a chantotchi

if u want ther meme family u mst have a memetchi and make it marry a mumutchi

there a re two familys

eek, I have only raised the bonding % to about 40% it's really hard, but there is special foods, and items you can give ur tama's to raise the bonding % like.. 0.3% it's not a lot, but you can keep getting them to eat/play with the item that you give 'em :) There was a list of the items that raise the persentage, um.. in the codes forums, it's there very first forum by.. Uhg, i forget the username, it starts with a 'b' or something.. I should look at that, get those items, and start getting more bonding percentage!! XD

EDIT: you also can raise the % when they ranomdly want you to train them.. (v5)

Last edited by a moderator:
to get a pure family raise the bonding percentage to one hundred and.....if u want the Mame family u must have a Mametchi and make it marry a chantotchi

if u want ther meme family u mst have a memetchi and make it marry a mumutchi

there a re two familys
No....there are more than 2

These are the list of families:

Mame Family

Meme Family

Kutchipa Family

Violet Family

Ninja Family

Large Family

Small/Petite Family

Space Family

I'm not sure if there are more but those are the ones that I know of =)

To make a pure family you must get the family bonding up to 100% and KEEP it that way up to the minute they get married. But for the Mame, Meme, Kutchipa, and Violet Family, you must have one of the main characters from that family. This means in order to even get a chance at the Mame family, you must have a Mametchi, to get a chance at the Kutchipa family, you must have Kutchupatchi, to get a chance at the Meme family, you must have Memetchi, and to get a chance at the Violet family, you must have Violetchi/Furawatchi/Leaftchi.

Here are who each of those characters must marry:

Mametchi --> Chantotchi

Memetchi --> Mumutchi

Kutchipatchi --> Yonepatchi

Violetchi --> Sukatchi

NOTE: You can't do it the other way around where you have Chantotchi marry a Mametchi or Mumutchi marry a Memetchi, you HAVE to have the main character for this to work right.

Here's how to get the Large, Small/Petite, and Ninja Family:

Large --> Overfeed your tamagotchis throughout their life

Small --> Underfeed your Tamagotchi throughout their life

Ninja --> Neglect them and they will eventually turn into the Ninja Family

I don't know how to get the Space Family =(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back