I don't know what to do!!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowCat

Reaction score
A couple days ago my tamagotchi's battery died, so I put the new one in and pressed reset then choose the download option and my tama was back and the same as I left her. Then yesterday my brother's tamagotchi's battery died, so I did the same thing as mine, but I can't get the two options of download or reset up on the screen, I only get the time! Now he's mad at me saying its all my fault.. probably is..

Anybody know what I did wrong??

Last edited by a moderator:
Oops.. should have put this in the help for new owners forum...

Last edited by a moderator:
well lets see...once u put in a new battery, you'll need to press reset and then u hear the beep then press B and press B on download. hope this helps!!!

Are both your tamagotchi from stores in North America? I noticed that I did not get the download option with my Tamagotchi Connexion (Which is from Bandai-Asia)... Perhaps he has one of those pets? Mine seemed to be a glitchy pet in general though, so Im not sure.

Are both your tamagotchi from stores in North America? I noticed that I did not get the download option with my Tamagotchi Connexion (Which is from Bandai-Asia)... Perhaps he has one of those pets? Mine seemed to be a glitchy pet in general though, so Im not sure.
Yea, we got ours at Wal-mart. Also someone else told me that I probably pressed the reset button twice by accident, So... I guess thats what I did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back