NEW TAMAGOTCHI? Royal Famitama?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chrism44

Reaction score
There is a new tamagotchi already out in japan? It is called the Royal Famitama. I heard that is going to come out in the Us and in Canada only in Autumn 2008. So we will have to wait. In this one, you get to have a family that can become superstars, royalty, singers, and another thing which I cannot remember. You can order them on ebay from Japanese sellers or wait.

My daughter got the Royal Famitama last week. The only real special thing about it is that it allows you to access the Royal area of Tama Expo (currently accessable only in Japanese) There are two games in the royal area, one is a car racing game, and I forget what the other one is.

My daughter got the Royal Famitama last week. The only real special thing about it is that it allows you to access the Royal area of Tama Expo (currently accessable only in Japanese) There are two games in the royal area, one is a car racing game, and I forget what the other one is.
You don't even need to have a Royal Famitama to enter the Royal Ship anyway, despite the fact that when you're logging in it only mentions the Famitama Royal in the section below where the login number is entered. (I hope that made sense.) I could enter the Royal Ship using my v5.

The other game is a game where there are carefree Tamagotchi sitting next to a pool. You just need to give them what they need.

Not another tamagotchi,i just purchased my familitchi.They should realy wait at least a year,don't you think?

Well, it is not really a new version, it is just a bit like a new shel design just with a few more priveleges. About the next versions, I think they should release the next ones in around about a year. Becuase it is like 3months later the next is out!!

I want to introduce to you my Royal Familitchi from Japan. It works like the first Fami, only the adults are new characters (sorry for bad English, I´m German) and you can create new families. Don´t know, how that works, but I hope to find it out sometimes.

https://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff169/J...70/P4110889.jpg

The children and teenagers are the same characters, then ever.

Last edited by a moderator:
Your daughter got one? How did she get it? It is only out in Japan? Because I would like to have one... :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

Bandai are such foolish.They predict kids can be buying new toys every other month.They are also even more foolish with these '.5's.I mean the V4 to V4.5 was a big change lots of new games,new characters,and a few other things,but doing it to a V5 won't be to good.In a V4 and V4.5 you have to put in effort to get the character you want in V5 just play with what ever toy or music instrument three times and you get what you want(ex.play with 3rd instrument you already get a Kutchipatchi).That makes it a downfall getting new characters will be like nothing by peoples 3rd generation they'll already have the new characters,but I say the '.5' is just going to be bad for V5.Next thing you know there is going to be a ,'V6.5'. :lol:

I bought my new Japanes Royal Fami from a selle at ebay. It´s very easy to get things from Japan :rolleyes:

Oh ya! And by the way... I am supposed to get my v5 soon and i heard that there are jobs on it too. If this is true, can someone tell me which jobs my tama can have"

I have nooo Idea. I am in Canada and it has not come out yet so me and my friend ordered some on ebay.ca

Will it be out in England?
Probably, but it may be a later release date.

I don't really know or understand the whole 5.5 thing...

Is it just that you can get a royal, athlete ect... family instead of the others? :p

I wish bandai would put out proper information sheets on there website so you can understand whats coming out properly. :( I'll just have to wait untill other's get it and check out there log's on here. ;) I did that for the first version 5!

So... Does anyone know about the jobs on the new Tamagotchi v5?

Oh ya! And by the way... I am supposed to get my v5 soon and i heard that there are jobs on it too. If this is true, can someone tell me which jobs my tama can have"
There are no jobs on the V5.

I know but it still looks kind of fun... :( I don't care I am getting one NOW! :huh:

I used to have one of the first FIRST edition tamagotchis when I was younger but I really do not know where it is... :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back