Doctor Who

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tamagotchi_pal

Reaction score
As you guys may know, I love Doctor Who.

Okay, I went to the Dr Who exhibition [wont say, near where i live o__o] and it was amazing. I saw all the Daleks, K-9, Scarecrows, Weeping Angels, Cybermen, Ood, and basically all the models and costumes. it was awesomeage!

Doctor Who, Torchwood, pretty much anything on BBC just rocks all over the world.

Even Graham Norton, but I wouldn't reccomend that x__X

But yeah, I love Doctor Who, the new guy (I forget his name) That plays the doctor is adorable, first of all, and the show was good to begin with. Yeah, the ending made me cry...

Did you get pics?

Can you post them?

Was it fun?

And will they be coming to Minnesota...?

Doctor Who, Torchwood, pretty much anything on BBC just rocks all over the world.Even Graham Norton, but I wouldn't reccomend that x__X

But yeah, I love Doctor Who, the new guy (I forget his name) That plays the doctor is adorable, first of all, and the show was good to begin with. Yeah, the ending made me cry...

Did you get pics?

Can you post them?

Was it fun?

And will they be coming to Minnesota...?
Um, I think David Tennant is the Doctor you are on about :D

I might be able to post a couple of pics. It was a one off, so I doubt theyll come to where youu live :eek:

Latest posts

Back