Who hates neopets with a passion?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What do you think of neopets?

• Its average

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I hate it!

• I LOVE NEO (no-one should ever vote for this one)

• Used to like it but not anymore

• Quit AGES ago

• Never liked it, never will

• Other (and will post)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't care if I get insulted. I think that neopets os a great site. I don't go on it too much and I mainly just chat to people. I await your insults!

I chose other. Here goes:

It's the worst kind of influence for children, teens, and adults that hypnotizes them into playing on it every day and prevents people from having a life and encourages them to go to McDonalds, which is VERY bad for you, and it just gives virtual pet sites a really bad name, if you asked anyone if they've been on a virtual pet site and they have, they'll say neopets 99.9% of the time.

Whew.

I'm getting ready to wash my hands clean of neo for good. Neopets is probably the only site that really mistreats their memembers although, unless your "famouse" you'll get anything! I've jus6t been recently frozen for no reason but, my brother got us IP banned XD (long story) but I managed to make a new one. But neo just isin't worth it anymore.

It's the worst kind of influence for children, teens, and adults that hypnotizes them into playing on it every day and prevents people from having a life and encourages them to go to McDonalds, which is VERY bad for you, and it just gives virtual pet sites a really bad name, if you asked anyone if they've been on a virtual pet site and they have, they'll say neopets 99.9% of the time.

Whew.
What he/she said.

Whew.
I applaud you

Whew.
Amen, sister.

EDIT: Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey...

"I LOVE NEO (no-one should ever vote for this one)"

Turns out a lot of people fell to the trap.

I voted for I used to. I don't get it. My friend's shop turned into 'A bit of this, A bit of that' and her paintbrush got stolen. It wears off. Like nothing is new. I stick to TamaTalk because new things happen every day!

Whew.
Exactly.

Hey...
"I LOVE NEO (no-one should ever vote for this one)"

Turns out a lot of people fell to the trap.
I guess Neo-lovers are stupid.

Whew.
Agreed. ;)

Mind if I put that in my signature?

I like neopets.. How can I be stupid then..... oniontchi...... :angry:
I smell a flame war... Besides, neopets users aren't stupid. neopets are.

I like neopets.. How can I be stupid then..... oniontchi...... :ichigotchi:
You aren't stupid, and liking Neopets doesn't make you stupid.

It's Neopets that's stupid.(In my opinion)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back