webkinz stadium

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried to enter with my friend

i enterd but i dident make it to the

top ten, any ways you click on

view scedual and then you

click on the one that is green

highlighted and says active enter now

and then press enter your pet, it will

say entry not in form if the contest is

full.

Max757

Same here! like I told you in webkinz chat sweetypie, the stadium fills up in like 3 seconds!

" 'Gooooood Afternoon!! This is Fred Rover welcoming you to the webkinz stadium, where the best meet to compete! You look great- have you been working out? There's LOADS of room in our competition! Why don't you sign up!' "

"GRRRRR. He SAYS there is loads of room- but I can't even enter!"

Last edited by a moderator:
I totally know. It's also annoying if this happens:

"Hi Fred Rover here, go check the recent results of a Greeeaaaat competition.."

*checks the most recent one*

I'm sorry, but there are no results in yet for that competition.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

But you guys, it actually won't be so fun. This is what I read on a site taht recieved a mail letter back..

News directly from Webkinz Creative Director

(in response to some rumors I have been asked about) "I can assure you that you will not be able to move the doors in your rooms anytime soon. We have three very cool room upgrades in the works and that is not included."

(in response to my inquiry for more info about the Stadium) "I'm not going to give out all of the details of the Stadium, but I'll say this: It's for pet competitions. You don't compete. Your pet does. Of course, as any good competitor knows, training is everything – and yes that training happens at the Academy. Your job is to train your pet in the right skills to give them an edge. What are those skills for the Beauty Pageant? Not saying, but I'm sure your readers can have a lively discussion about it."
So you don't do anything.

" 'Gooooood Afternoon!! This is Fred Rover welcoming you to the webkinz stadium, where the best meet to compete! You look great- have you been working out? There's LOADS of room in our competition! Why don't you sign up!' "
"GRRRRR. He SAYS there is loads of room- but I can't even enter!"
You are tottally right.

It's because all over the world, everyone (well, not literally) tries to get it. Only 1,000 makes it, so I just know it's very hard. I almost made it...but I didn't get it. Anyhow, once I saw:

Maximum contestints(sp): 1,000

Entered contestents (sp): 1,246

//mame :angry:

does anyone really know what skills to train your pet in at the academy to win on the stadium???

[SIZE=14pt]do you know what skills to train in???[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
It's because all over the world, everyone (well, not literally) tries to get it. Only 1,000 makes it, so I just know it's very hard. I almost made it...but I didn't get it. Anyhow, once I saw:Maximum contestints(sp): 1,000

Entered contestents (sp): 1,246

//mame :p
They cut it down after a while to the maximum.

I am right now slicing my Stadium Video in half and putting it on YouTube. You'll see how they cut down on contestants when Madeline and I were waiting to get in.

But yet I don't understand why Madeline's skirt disappeared.

WACKY STOLE IT! XD

The Webkinz Stadium is a great place to enter contests but it is really hard to get in! Before only 1,000 people could enter and now 5,000 can but Ganz has got to think about how many people are actually on Webkinz. Millions! I've gone to the Webkinz Stadium at the second the contest opens and it's already full! This is a great idea that Ganz came up with but they seriously need to fix the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back