Favorite episode from your favorite show?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tamagirl#1

Reaction score
What's your favorite episode from some of your favorite shows? For me:

Hannah Montana: Me & Mr. Jonas & Mr. Jonas & Mr. Jonas

The Suite Life Of Zack and Cody: French 101

Spongebob Squarepants: To Love a Patty

:D

Well I don't like Disney Channel..

Clannad - Episode 18

Ouran High school Host club - Episodes 5 and 8

Well a really funny series has a lot of good episodes... So I am stuck with just those.. and I don't memorize what happens in what episode.

~ChibiMuffins

My favourite episode of Hannah Montana was this episode where Jackson and Miley had to share a bathroom and it was HILARIOUS. :(

My fave episode of The Suite Life of Zack and Cody was the hawk one. I liked it because Cole actually cried in that episode (not just fake cry). How sweet! xD

My fave episode of Life With Derek was the lying one. It was also pretty hilarious. :(

Zoey 101, eh, I'm not so sure. I'm not exacly a BIG fan of that show, but it's still one of my favourite shows and I'm a fan.

Sorry, Tamagirl#1, but I didn't like the episode of Hannah Montana with the Jonas Brothers. They can't act. :D That was why I didn't like it and I didn't think the storyline of that episode was great either and I just didn't like it. I'm sorry if I offended u. It IS ur favourite episode, after all.

Ginga Densetsu Weed: Episode 9 (A Broken Oath.)

Ginga Nagareboshi Gin: Episode 21 (Final Battle)

Massugu Ni Ikou Episode 1 (Mametarou Goes To School)

Naruto= Eh....I don't really have a favorite

Bleach=....Any Episode with Yumichika Ayasegawa in it. Even if he says just one word in the entire episode. If he's in the Episode. Then its a favorite. <3

Yu-Gi-Oh= Any Episode with Bakura in it. xD

House= I dunno...All of them?

Hannah Montana= All of them. The one with the Jonas Brothers is pretty funny. My favorite part in that episode was where nick was all "You're pretty" to hannah. xD

Full Metal Alchemist= Any episode with Envy (The Homunculus palmtree

Naturally Sadie= I dunno. They're all okay.

The Suite Life of Zack and Cody= I forget which episode, But they're all pretty good

Death Note=.....All of them! I can't wait untill next friday.....Episode 25......english........(When I watched it last friday(as in like the day before yesterday) When They showed the preview for episode 25 it was all raining and at the end of the preview L was all "Goodbye") ;_;....L......

And I have alot of other shows that I have favorite episodes from. Though i'd be here all day...(Morning.its 2:53 am here now. xD) if I were to type them all.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Simpsons-The one where Homer goes to space. That part where he's eating the food in the ship kept me laughing every time I talked about it, and I still do. Also that old one where Homer goes skate boarding accross the canyon and he's like, "I'M GONNA MAKE IT!!" Then he doesn't and falls down. Then when he's getting taken up by the stretcher and his head keeps whacking against the cliff then when he's in the ambulance as it's driving off it crashes into a tree and Homer falls out of the doors and down the cliff again! Oh yeah and that one where Bart sings that Bartman song.

Blood+-All of them

Spongebob Squarepants: Band Geeks

Naruto= Eh....I don't really have a favoriteBleach=....Any Episode with Yumichika Ayasegawa in it. Even if he says just one word in the entire episode. If he's in the Episode. Then its a favorite. <3

Yu-Gi-Oh= Any Episode with Bakura in it. xD

House= I dunno...All of them?

Hannah Montana= All of them. The one with the Jonas Brothers is pretty funny. My favorite part in that episode was where nick was all "You're pretty" to hannah. xD

Full Metal Alchemist= Any episode with Envy (The Homunculus palmtree

Naturally Sadie= I dunno. They're all okay.

The Suite Life of Zack and Cody= I forget which episode, But they're all pretty good

Death Note=.....All of them! I can't wait untill next friday.....Episode 25......english........(When I watched it last friday(as in like the day before yesterday) When They showed the preview for episode 25 it was all raining and at the end of the preview L was all "Goodbye") ;_;....L......

And I have alot of other shows that I have favorite episodes from. Though i'd be here all day...(Morning.its 2:53 am here now. xD) if I were to type them all.
I love that part. It's so funny! x]

Hannah Montana: I have lots!

Season 1- O Say, Can You Remember the Words?, Torn Between Two Hannahs, People Who Use People, Money for Nothing, Guilt for Free, Smells Like Teen Sellout.

Season 2- Me and Rico Down by the Schoolyard, You Are So Sue-able to Me, Get Down, Study-udy-udy, You Gotta Not Fight for Your Right to Party, Achy Jakey Heart, Part 2, That's What Friends Are For?,(We're So Sorry) Uncle Earl

I recommend these to all the fans! Sorry haters!

Hannah Montana: I have lots! Season 1- O Say, Can You Remember the Words?, Torn Between Two Hannahs, People Who Use People, Money for Nothing, Guilt for Free, Smells Like Teen Sellout.

Season 2- Me and Rico Down by the Schoolyard, You Are So Sue-able to Me, Get Down, Study-udy-udy, You Gotta Not Fight for Your Right to Party, Achy Jakey Heart, Part 2, That's What Friends Are For?,(We're So Sorry) Uncle Earl

I recommend these to all the fans! Sorry haters!
I don't have TV anymore. >.< But I'll be getting it back soon and thanx for recommending! xD

I love the Uncle Earl episode too (saw it on youtube). It was soooooooooooooooooooooo funny!!! :( And I never imagined that Uncle Earl would look like that... o_O

I don't have TV anymore. >.< But I'll be getting it back soon and thanx for recommending! xD
I love the Uncle Earl episode too (saw it on youtube). It was soooooooooooooooooooooo funny!!! :furawatchi: And I never imagined that Uncle Earl would look like that... o_O
You could just go on to wikipedia and find them all ;)

Plus, there's newer episodes to come, like when Oliver has diabetes.

Tenisu no Ojisama [Prince of Tennis]: OVA 15 [Roar], 154/155 special, or Angry Fuji. not sure which episode that is. o_0

Basically all my favorites have Fuji doing his awesome tennis stuff. o0

Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni- All of them...I love it when they go insane X3

Total Drama Island- The one where Courtney FINALLY gets off! I hate her! And also the last episode, the bike episode with the 20 second long beep X3 and...all of them! ^^

Lucky Star- Episode 22, the only sad-ish one

The Meloncholy of Suzumiya Haruhi- The baseball episode X3 So funny

Spongebob- The one with the fleas X3 it made me itch!

Latest posts

Back