Are you boy or Girl

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I am a boy.

Hey, does anyone know me? Like am I popular on forums?

If my username and absolute fanGIRL ness of Yuki doesn't give it away, I don't know how long you've been a hermit. :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
GotchiBoy, ther is a popularity/forum topic in fun stuff. Check that out there. I think this is in the wrong forum though. My gender? On the internet it doesn't matter to me, but for you dying to know what I am....

Female.

As you can see, there are more girls than boys that are on tamatalk. But that does not mean that tamagotchis or tamatalk is more for girls than boys. I just wanted to say that because someone might have thought of that.

P.S. Is binary a boy or girl? Can I ask this question on tamatalk?

Im a guy an dang proud of it. WE SHALL WATCH THE THREE STOOGES AND SCRATCH OURSELVES!!! XD

Girl. 'shs415' isn't a name that would give away my gender. ^.^

As you can see, there are more girls than boys that are on tamatalk. But that does not mean that tamagotchis or tamatalk is more for girls than boys. I just wanted to say that because someone might have thought of that.
P.S. Is binary a boy or girl? Can I ask this question on tamatalk?
I'm a boy. I'm proud of it. A young boy. (For those who dont know, I'm nine..) Binary is a boy GB94.

Girl. Common mistake... lolz

I think many forums just attract girls more.

Just to add on GotchiBoy's question, there is a staff FAQ in Non-Tama Talk that is pinned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back