The Black Parade is Dead!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChibiMuffins

Reaction score
When I logged on to Myspace, I went to MCR's profile and it stated that a new album was coming out soon. It is called "The Black Parade is Dead!" I can't wait.

This topic is for those who don't know.

I'm a huge MCR fan. I have all their albums and I am so excited I can't stop thinking about it.

FYI MCR = My Chemical Romance

Here is a piccy of the album cover. --> [x]

*Squeals with excitement*

~ChibiMuffins

I can't wait to get it!! I love MCR. But everytime I try to buy one CD, my mom won't let me. It sucks.

I can't wait to get it!! I love MCR. But everytime I try to buy one CD, my mom won't let me. It sucks.
Sorry to hear that. Yeah my mom doesn't approve of the music I listen to either. I have to use my own money to buy CDs.

~ChibiMuffins

Sorry to hear that. Yeah my mom doesn't approve of the music I listen to either. I have to use my own money to buy CDs. 

~ChibiMuffins
Same here. She acts like swearing in songs and singing songs about death and suicide are heinous crimes. But luckily I'm allowed to buy them anyway as long as I use my own money.

Back on topic. Oh no The Black Parade is Dead!! *cries* Well I'm really excited for it to come out! I'll be first in line to buy it!

Wait, isn't it just a live dvd/cd, not a new album? Like, Life On The Murder Scene minus all the tour stuff?

I'm not as excited as I was with Lotms, but since the Black Parade is dead, I'm getting a little more excited. TBP was getting old and I missed all the older stuff like bullet proof vest, Frank's old mohawk-thing hair, guns, and stuff. And everytime I see the new merch, I'm just like "Gosh, I miss Ring 'o Fire" (The circle of guns surrounding MCR) Although I did snag a "MikeyEffingWay" shirt =]

And that sucks that your parents don't like the music that you're listening too. My mom didn't, but eventually, she started singing along, haha.

The cover is... Beautiful.

I love it, but my parents hate MCR.

I want it D=

Yeah, The Black Parade Is Dead is kind of like LOTMS. I heard it was some sort of 3 disk set? But anyway I dont care what it is, I am still getting it! Lets see... 9 days until its release in the US. YAY!

Yeah, The Black Parade Is Dead is kind of like LOTMS. I heard it was some sort of 3 disk set? But anyway I dont care what it is, I am still getting it! Lets see... 9 days until its release in the US. YAY!
I thought it doesn't come out until June...and even then, it'll probably get moved back.

Oh well. They moved the LOTMS date, about 5 times before it actually came out. They even had ads for it in AP, haha.

Same here. She acts like swearing in songs and singing songs about death and suicide are heinous crimes. But luckily I'm allowed to buy them anyway as long as I use my own money.
Back on topic. Oh no The Black Parade is Dead!! *cries* Well I'm really excited for it to come out! I'll be first in line to buy it!
I know.

My parents think the music I listen to is too 'morbid'

Seriosly >_<

Latest posts

Back