NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Um, could I have a link please? I know there is a third one. I didn't know a fourth.

Anyone can put things on Wikipedia. You shouldn't always trust it.

Ahahaha. No, actually, I saw an official entry for a number three.

Next Up: Highschool Musical Five: Midlife Crisis Beachparty.

It's official. I google'd it. There is like 20 pages on it.

Now if you don't mind I will commit suicide. *Jumps off trampoline into a pool of hungry sharks*

[SIZE=7pt]Okay. Who is the producer of this bs anyway? I don't want to be a hater to the generation and all (Even though I am) but Kenny needs to get a life. I can see a about 2-3 movies for HSM. Five!? That is ridiculous and likely unecassary.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=7pt]Okay. Who is the producer of this bs anyway? I don't want to be a hater to the generation and all (Even though I am) but Kenny needs to get a life. I can see a about 2-3 movies for HSM. Five!? That is ridiculous and likely unecassary.[/SIZE]
Its not his fault. O_O Disney's the one who has him do the movies. He doesn't say "HAI! WE'RE GONNA DO A NEW ONE! K?!" To the highest person in Disney or whoever.

Its not his fault. O_O Disney's the one who has him do the movies. He doesn't say "HAI! WE'RE GONNA DO A NEW ONE! K?!" To the highest person in Disney or whoever.
[SIZE=7pt]Thank you for the clariety on that.[/SIZE]

I just really think Disney needs a life. They used to be really cool :p Now they sponsor a bunch of crap.

[SIZE=7pt]Thank you for the clariety on that.[/SIZE]
I just really think Disney needs a life. They used to be really cool :p Now they sponsor a bunch of crap.
They give a bad name to Walt Disney.

I bet the man himself wouldn't support this.

I really loved Disney until all their movies were Mainstream. Blegh. Disney is basically a Teenage drama.

They give a bad name to Walt Disney.
I bet the man himself wouldn't support this.

I really loved Disney until all their movies were Mainstream. Blegh. Disney is basically a Teenage drama.
[SIZE=7pt]Walt Disney? He woulden't have even wanted High School Musical on that. He would shove it onto ABC Family or something where everything else should be. [/SIZE]

I mean. What happened to the real orginals? Its a bunch of low life teenagers with no acting career. They act on shows/movies no one likes and get bashed. Really.

[SIZE=7pt]Walt Disney? He woulden't have even wanted High School Musical on that. He would shove it onto ABC Family or something where everything else should be. [/SIZE]
I mean. What happened to the real orginals? Its a bunch of low life teenagers with no acting career. They act on shows/movies no one likes and get bashed. Really.
Your right! I bet his ghost is weeping....

Only a few shows nowadays are worth watching on Disney..... The original Mickey Mouse, Lilo on Stitch, and original Disney cartoons. (Don't ask....I just like Lilo and Stitch)

And have you seen what they are doing to Cinderella!?

Exacly! Cinderella 3!? lion King 4?! and the ones Walt put into the vault, theyre taking them out and putting crappy Joans Bros, Miley, Ashley ect music videos in them! The nerve of them!

Your right! I bet his ghost is weeping....
Only a few shows nowadays are worth watching on Disney..... The original Mickey Mouse, Lilo on Stitch, and original Disney cartoons. (Don't ask....I just like Lilo and Stitch)

And have you seen what they are doing to Cinderella!?
[SIZE=7pt]Poor guy :p [/SIZE]

I love Lilo & Stich.

And Cinderella is crappy. They got 3 movies. 1 was fine >_<

Okay. You guys need to chill out! It's just a movie! If you don't like it too bad. I can't stand the Harry Potter series! I don't go make a topic that says how much I hate harry potter! Just try to be nice. Ya know not everyone here is older. There's lots of young children on this website. It's called TAMAtalk. Tamagotchis are aimed at younger kids.

Double post. Sorry I got a little excited and presses 'Reply' like 5 times...

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay. You guys need to chill out! It's just a movie! If you don't like it too bad. I can't stand the Harry Potter series! I don't go make a topic that says how much I hate harry potter! Just try to be nice. Ya know not everyone here is older. There's lots of young children on this website. It's called TAMAtalk. Tamagotchis are aimed at younger kids.
Well yes, but freedom of speech. We hate HSM, we can make a thread to whine about it. You can make a thread to talk about how much you love Hannah Montana, can't you?

And actually plenty adults are on here. And what the HECK? If your not even 10 don't come on here. If you can't handle opinions at ten go grow up a bit. Thats my philosiphy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back