Tamagotchi Royal

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stride

Reaction score
A couple of friends of mine from US have just bought Royal's straight from brand new.They both decided they would do a group hatch and post it on Tama-Zone for the viewers to see how V5.5's.I think they are doing a great job and posting information about it so I would like to post link so the people of TT can see them,

https://tama-zone.com/index.php?showtopic=18386

I also talked with cyann about where she got them,she said from yesasia.com.Now you may or not want to buy one.

1.)36.99$ for it

2.)All Japanese language

Though if you're like me and have the money and don't mind then it would be cool.I know by this next week im going to get my V5.5 from there too.

1.)Money isn't the issue considering i already have 25$ and by this coming week I can get 10$ easily.

2.)Free Shipping and no taxes!How good is that?!

3.)It may be Japanese lettering,but it's just another great experience to try to learn a little Japanese.(i know my cousin has reading manga :eek: )

4.)These are brand new straight from Asia;never been used.

I really recommend you read the link to Tama-Zone before reading rest of post and saying,'36.99?!?!For a toy I can't even read?!Crazy!',because it really is convincing and I know it was for me.

:angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back