Angel, Ocean, Forest or Devil?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
All of them for me. I prefer angel mostly because I have just recieved one, but it has no battery. I'm going to Heathfield soon to pick up a battery and get them to insert it because I dont have a screw driver small enough, lol.

I heard the oceangotchis are really hard to take care of, which is kinda bad luck since I'm getting one. Here is a bit of research I did:

List of Tamagotchi Releases

This is a list of every Tamagotchi virtual pet ever released, in chronological order.

1 The Tamagotchi Generation One

2 The Tamagotchi Generation Two

3 Tenshitchi no Tamagotchi (Tamagotchi Angel or Angelgotchi)

4 Mesutchi and Osutchi

5 Mori no Tamagotch (Tamagotchi Forest)

6 Umi no Tamagotch (Tamagotchi Ocean)

7 TamaOtch

8 Debirutchi no Tamagotchi (Tamagotchi Devil or Devilgotchi)

9 Yasashii Tamagotchi

10 Santaclautch

11 Genjintchi

12 Mothra Tamagotchi

13 Arukotch

14 Mezamatch

15 Mechagotch

16 Tamagotchi Plus

17 Tamagotchi Connexion

18 Tamagotchi Connection

19 Keitai Kaitsuu Tamagotchi Plus (K-Plus)

20 Deka Tamagotchi

21 Hanerutchi

22 Chibi Tamagotchi (Tamagotchi Mini)

23 Tamagotchi Connection Version 2

24 Tamagotchi Plus Akai

25 Ouchi no Deka Tamagotchi (Home Huge Tamagotchi)

26 Chou Jinsei Enjoi Tamagotchi Plus (Entama)

27 TamaStation

28 TamaStation 2

29 Tamagotchi Connection Version 3

30 Tamagotchi Kakeibo

31 Ura Jinsei Enjoy Tamagotchi Plus (UraTama)

32 Tamagotchi "MusicFever"

33 Tamagotchi School

34 Tamagotchi Connection Version 4

35 TamagoChu

36 Odenkun Tamagotchi

37 Furefure Tamagotchi

38 Tamagotchi Connection Version 4.5

39 Tamagotchi Restaurant

40 Family Iro Iro! Tamagotchi Plus

41 Tamagotchi Connection Version 5 (Familitchi)

42 Royal Iro Iro! Tamagotchi Plus

43 Tamagotchi V5.5/ Familitchi Plus+

Angelgotchi

The Tenshitchi no Tamagotchi was released in Japan in August 1997 with three different designs. An English version, the Tamagotchi Angel, was released in America and Europe with four designs. Both versions are often referred to as the Angelgotchi.

The option to discipline in case of misbehavior which was in the original Tamagotchi was replaced by the option to praise for doing good deeds in the Angelgotchi. The caretaker could not make it do good deeds, however. The discipline meter was replaced by a good deeds meter accordingly.

The Angelgotchi features a sound sensor. Occasionally, when the Angelgotchi was eating candy, a bat would appear and try to take the candy away. The caretaker would then have to either make a loud noise or tap the Angelgotchi unit (which would make a noise which the sound sensor would pick up) to scare the bat away. If the bat successfully took the candy, the Angelgotchi's good deeds meter would go down.

Forestgotchi

The Mori no Tamagotch was released in February 1998 with four different designs. It was scheduled for release in America as "Tamagotchi Garden" but has'nt been realeased yet This Tamagotchi introduced the "predator" function also used in the later Umi no Tamagotch (Tamagotchi Ocean). Occasionally a predator attacks, and the care taker has to use the sound-sensitive functions introduced in the Angelgotchi by shouting or tapping at the screen to frighten away the attacker. If the attack is a success, the Tamagotchi may become seriously injured or even die.

Another notable function of the Mori no Tamagotchi is the teenager phase: It is replaced by a cocoon, which remains for 24 hours, during which time the care taker controls a temperature dial. If the environment is mostly humid, the Tamagotchi will change into the "warmer" creature for that quality of care, and vice versa for cold weather.

There are two types of eggs that can be selected to hatch in this Tamagotchi. The white egg is more like a traditional Tamagotchi, where it changes based on how it is cared for. The spotted egg always changes into "Kabutchi", the stag beetle, where the goal is to make your pet as large as possible (a "length" meter is displayed to track this).

Oceangotchi

The Umi no Tamagotch (a.k.a. Tamagotchi ocean) was released in March of 1998 in Japan in four different colors. It was also released in the United States in 1998 in four colors (though they were different from the Japan colors) as "Tamagotchi Ocean". This is known as one of the most difficult Tamagotchi to raise, needing near-constant attention. This Tamagotchi includes the "predator" function also used in the Mori no Tamagotch. Occasionally, a polar bear will attack while the Tamagotchi rests. Therefore, the caretaker has to use the sound-sensitive functions by tapping on the unit or shouting to scare away the predator. Like in Mori no Tamagotch, if the attack is successful, the Tamagotchi may become very ill and may even die. The Tamagotchi includes a "water quality" meter in the status screen. Flushing the screen makes the screen "cleaner," but if all four skulls on the meter are filled, the water becomes "murky" and it has to be flushed in order to view the Tamagotchi again. This is a secondary use for the cleaning function is not used in any other Tamagotchi made recently.

Last edited by a moderator:
Angelgotch/Tamagotchi Angel is my favorite. It can be predictable or unpredictable depending on how you care for it, so you can aim to get a certain character or get ready to be surprised.

devil gotchi is really rare and my fren said that it has onli one in ma country

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back