tips

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mollyella

Reaction score
here are some tips you may find helpful for your tamagotchi...!

:eek: even though at school your not allowed to take your tamagotchi you still do.

answer::::::::::::::: for my advice STILL TAKE IT!!! even though at my school the sessions are 72 minutes long dont put it on pause i know this sounds wrong but still it should stay alive because pausing will cause your tamagotchi to take 72 minutes longer to change important note TURN THE SOUND OFF!!!!!!

pay attention: when you are at home turn your sound on so you know what is happening and you will know that something is wrong.

:huh: is cheating good?

answer:::::::::::::::: well sometimes! cheats for items YES. cheats for money MAYBE.

cheats for others NO.

:D i dont know what hapenned to my tamagotchi!!!

answer:::::::::::::::: if something has hapenned to your tamagotchi you can always turn to the, computer (click this link to see where to go)>click to see , friends, instructions.

:D i DONT LIKE MY CHARECTER!!!

answer::::::::::::::: you could start again (restart) or keep going to see another one!

i hope you found these helpful if you didnt just tell me and i will give you more tips if you did i can give you CHEATS!!!LIKE NO OTHER!!HAS SEEN!!!

Latest posts

Back