An Unusual Collection

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MnMztama495

Reaction score
Hiya, people! Welcome to my Unusual Collection log! It's about my unusual collection... A V3 and a V4. Oh, did I mention the P1? :lol: Well let's get started!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The blue font is the P1 font, just so you know.

Well, I recently found a P1 in a closet, and it belonged to my brother in '97! It's very neat, and I couldn't wait to play with it, until I found out the screws were rusted shut and I couldn't open it with a screwdriver. Darn! I was really looking forward to playing with it!

By the way kiddo's, don't ever EVER use screwdrivers without a parent's permission. :lol:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The cadet blue font is the V3 font!

Current V3 Character: Tamatchi

My dad went to the store and finally got the battery for my old neglected V3 (poor V3!). I was so excited I immediatley started it up and played a few games with it. I connected it to my V4 and they made friends!

I really wanted my V3 and V4 to connect, mate, and have kids, but my V4 (at the time) was an adult with a baby boy. I put my V3 on pause, occasionally unpausing it to play a few games and feed it, then waited for my V4's boy to grow up into a toddler, because my V3 was a toddler.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The light blue font is the V4 font!

Current V4 Character: Minotchi

My V4 has been going for 3 generations now, and I'm still going. My Minotchi had yet another baby boy, the 3rd one out of 3 generations! :lol: Nothin' special going on; Minotchi works for the hospital, but it's kind of a rip-off because he got a new job offering right before the night that he was going to leave his little baby boy. :lol: Hopefully my baby boy will grow up to be... something interesting. :lol:

Phew! I already see I've gotten some views... I sure hope my log's gonna be great!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

4/14/08 Yesterday... I know

CURRENT V3 STATS:

Name: Coco

Hungry: OOO

Happy: OOO

Weight: 12 lbs

Training: II

Character: Tamatchi

I took my Tamatchi Coco to a fun-filled day at TamaTown. I won her a whole lot of items and bought her a sundae. I also entered some secret shop codes for some special items that Coco can't wait to play with once she gets older. Then I played some games with her, earning a few Gotchi Points. I connected her to my V4, now a toddler, and they played a few games in which Coco lost. But that was okay. I played Get with her to make up for her losses. Coco was wiped out, so by 8:00 PM our fun-filled day had ended. Coco really enjoyed her time in Tama Town and met a new friend.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright! V4 time!!! :D :huh:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

4/14/10 Yesterday I know

CURRENT V4 STATS:

Name: Brian

Hungry: OO

Happy: OOOO

Intellegence: 15

Style: 28

Kindness: 15

Weight: 16 lbs

Training: III

Character: Mohitamatchi

I took my V4 Tama Brian to yet another fun-filled day at Tama Town. I earned the maximum number of Gotchi Points, 9,900! I also maxed out on items, most of which were from Mame City, Guruguru Town, and Forest Patchi (accessable only at the station). Wow! It just evolved from a Tsubutchi to a Mohitamatchi! It's now a toddler, so my V3 can go unpaused!

After Tama Town, I connected Brian and Coco and they played a few games. These are very kind-hearted Tama's, because they gave each other flowers and ice cream cones! Brian enjoyed his snacks of ice cream cones, but later got a toothache when I fed him a regular cone as a snack. I then played a few games with Brian, raising his skill points. He also visited his pre-school teacher and that got him a few skill points, as well. Brian quickly settled down to sleep and awaited another day of fun... as soon as I got home from school. :)

[SIZE=14pt]UPDATES!!![/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]New animations![/SIZE]

Well my Tama's have just settled off to bed. I looked at my V4, which beeped for attention, and right before it went to sleep, it played this little animation where it turns to its side, opens and closes his mouth, and then in about one second the lights shut off and it nodded right off to sleep. It's a good thing my V3 has the light feature, where I can watch it go to sleep.

Gosh, I wish I could post pics. of my Tama's on my log here, but I need a special cord that can hook my cell phone to my family computer so I can download the pictures of them. Well, I'll look out for the cord, and in the meantime, everyone just enjoy my log!

4/16/08

Finally, my Tama's are 1 day old each! And they evolved as soon as I unpaused them when I got back from school!!!!!!!! Here's their info.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CURRENT V3 STATS:

Weight: 20 lbs (huh?!)

Hungry: OOOX

Gotchi Points: 2,921

Character: Obotchi

It evolved from a Tamatchi to an Obotchi! Hoorah! :D But I'm not all too happy with Coco right now. I tried to play some games with her, and she refused! She's only 20 lbs, so I'm guessing she's underweight for her age.

TO ALL TAMA OWNERS! If your Tama refuses to play a game, it's most likely because it's underweight. MOST likely, I could be wrong.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CURRENT V4 STATS:

Weight: 23 lbs

Happy: OOOX

Gotchi Points: 34,660

Intellegence: 23

Kindness: 15

Character: Young Kuchipachi

Oh yeah! My V4 evolved from a Mohitamatchi to a Young Kuchipachi! Booya! Hopefully I could get a REAL Kuchipachi when it grows up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Enjoy my log!! :p :lol: :D ;) :wacko: :( :rolleyes: :ph34r: B)

[SIZE=21pt]Important Links!![/SIZE]

[SIZE=15pt]Tamagotchi Character Charts[/SIZE]

Hello again! With every V3 and V4 update, I always put what kind of character it is. Well, if some of you have no clue what they are, here are some useful links for Tamagotchi Character Charts!

->V3 Character Chart

->V4 Character Chart

*NOTE: With the V4 Character Chart, scroll down to the second reply, or click the links that are in the first post.

Enjoy the character charts! They are all from TamaTalk.

Hey everyone! :p

I just texted my parents while they were at the store. I told them if they could please look out for a V5 Tamagotchi. I would pay them back later. Phew! They're coming home right now... wish me luck!

Darn. I didn't get the V5. But I do have an announcement to make.

Ahem...

I will officially be pausing my V3 so I could get some skill points for my V4. I'll pause it overnight so it won't age, giving me more time. If you see less V3 logs, you know why. Enjoy my log!

4/19/08

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CURRENT V4 STATS:

Weight: 23 lbs

Training: IIIII

Gotchi Points: 36,000

Intellegence: 38

Kindness: 47

Character: Young Kuchipachi

Generation: 3

Online Code: AD28754-51DC5EB (you can log into V4 Tama Town with this code)

Here's a little trick, to start off: when you accidentally get a teacher/job you don't want, quickly press RESET. There is a downfall to this trick: it takes a long time, or you'll never, get another [!] in the mail again.

^^Well I just did this trick because I accidentally got Mr. Turtle when I got a [!] in the mail. I quickly reset it and it was gone. But the bad thing is, I haven't gotten another [!] mail yet. Anyway, I just bought Brian an ice cream cone at the Shop. He's going to have to eat it later, because right now I'm playing Mimic with him to earn more skill points. I'll post back soon with more of Brian's stats.

Also, hopefully today I can go to Target to find a V5 or V4.5 or any other version Tamagotchi. Maybe even get a few accessories. I sure hope I find a V5 there!

Well, I'm officially welcoming a new V5 to my Tamagotchi log! Welcome, Spurs family! (Named after my favorite basketball team.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The color for my V5 will be green!

CURRENT V5 STATS:

Name: Spurs Family

Gen.: 1

Bond Percent: 0% :D

Gotchi Points: 470

Family Type: Blended

Characters: SON-Ahirukutchi DAUGHER-Sakuramotchi SON-Mattaritchi

Hurrah! I finally got a V5 to add to my collection! I named it the Spurs family after my favorite basketball team, who just so happen to be in the playoffs! (Sorry Suns fans.) Anyway, I can't wait to go to the Tama Earth Expo to play with my V5! I also need to find out how to raise the bonding percentage.... But until then, have fun reading about my new V5!!!

Well, if you don't have a V5 and are reading this, you can go to Tama Town in the V5 Tama Earth Expo and enter this code:

If this code doesn't work, PM me and I'll post another code. Until then, have fun at the Tama Earth Expo!

4/23/08

Ooh! Ooh! Some EXTREMELY important V3 and V4 news! Just keep reading....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CURRENT V3 STATS:

Weight: 48

Hungry: OOOO

Happy: OOXX

Training: IIIIII

Gotchi Points: 4,890

Character: Kurokotchi

It changed into a Kurokotchi!!!!! YAY!

I'll explain everything else in the V4 post... so keep reading!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CURRENT V4 STATS:

Weight: 52 lbs

Hungry: OOOO

Training: IIIIII

Gotchi Points: 31,200

Intellegence: 89

Style: 30

Kindness: 90

Character: Kuchipachi

Generation: 3

Online Code: BD3C021-739D6FB

Hoorah! It changed into a Kuchipachi!

Anyway, since my V3 and V4 Tamagotchis are parents, I checked their buddy lists and the rank was 4 hearts! That means they could... um... make a baby. I'm gonna keep connecting them until something happens... And that means no Matchmaker! So wish me luck, guys!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well I'll post some V5 stats soon!

Hey everyone! Like I promised, here's my next V5 log, along with some helpful information for all you V5 owners. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CURRENT V5 STATS:

Bond Percent: 100%

Gotchi Points: 1,250 G

Characters: SON-Bakutchi DAUGHER-Ichigotchi SON-Korokotchi

First off, YAY! My Tama's evolved!!!!

Sooo... you wanna know how I got 100% bonding? Well here's a simple and easy way:

Enter this code into your V5 "Special" in the connection icon. Here's the code:

[SIZE=6pt]Thank you cool tama ryan for this code![/SIZE]

You just have to use the Sub-UnchiKun (that's what you get with the code) about 34 times to raise the bonding percent by 10. I know it may sound like a long process to get 100% bonding, but actually, with all the time combined, it's only about an hour, maybe less.

Enjoy your bonding!

[SIZE=21pt]MATCHMAKER, DON'T BOTHER![/SIZE]

You know perfectly well what this is...

OMG, you have to read this! It's a very important announcement from my V3 and V4, who, as you know, I'm trying to mate so the Matchmaker won't bother to come. Read for further deatails...

Ahh, you probably know this already. I connected my V3 and V4, hopeful for SOMETHING to make babies! Some sort of sign or something. Well, here's what happened. When I connected, both Tamagotchis shook left and right, like when you offer them medicine and they're not sick, they shake their heads (well, bodies) left and right. That's what happened here. So I pressed the B button on my V4 and it went into the screen of my V3. Both were on the bottom of the screen and a heart came between them. Then the lights went out on the V3. All of a sudden, both screens exploded with fireworks, and the little beeping signaling a baby was here. The mother, my V3, had a look of strain on her face, as a baby boy came out, then another baby boy; twins! For my V4, this would be the 4th Generation of boys, and the first generation for my V3. YAY! I'm going to name them Jay and Marco.

What? You can't find my text?! Well try clicking here a few times and see what happens!

Wow!! My V5 Tama's evolved!!!! Read below for details... I was THIS close to getting a Pure Family... :huh:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CURRENT V5 STATS:

Bond Percent: 100%

Gotchi Points: 1,350 G

Characters: SON-MAMETCHI DAUGHER-CHANTOTCHI SON-KUCHIPATCHI

Yeah, you saw it!^^

I got a Mametchi, Chantotchi, and Kuchipatchi in my family! I'm sooo excited right now, and I don't even know how I got this family! This is so great. Now all I have to do is wait one more day to use the Dating Show.

I'll bring you some V4 and V3 news later, because today, their parents left them so when they wake up, it will just be the babies. Goodbye, Coco and Brian! Stay tuned for updates.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Remember, PM replies to my log, do not post.

Also, each week, I'm going to feature some of everyone else's Tamagotchi stats. Here's how it's going to work:

You PM me with stats on your Tamagotchi, it doesn't matter which kind. Once every week, I will pick one of the PMed entries and feature it on my log! If your entry doesn't get picked, keep trying, it will soon enough. With your entry, you must include weight, hungry, happy, Gotchi Points, character, generation, name, skill points (optional if you don't have a V4/V4.5), or type of family (optional, if you don't have a V5). Start PMing me with those entries, and see if yours gets picked!

4/26/08

Well my V3 and V4 baby boys finally woke up. I named my V3 Marco and my V4 Jay. Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CURRENT V3 STATS:

Name: Marco

Weight: 12 lbs

Hungry: OOXX

Training: I

Gotchi Points: 7,045 G

Character: Teletchi (boy)

Username: MNMZ

Yay! Marco finally woke up, only to find his mom gone. He beeped as soon as I named him, so I fed him. He was quite a chubby baby, so I played a few games of Get with him to lose weight. He's very happy on his reward: Gotchi points, that he earned playing Get. Ooh! He's just gone to take a nap right now. Ssshhhh....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CURRENT V4 STATS:

Name: Jay

Weight: 17 lbs

Hungry: OXXX

Training: I

Gotchi Points: 31,200

Intellegence: 0

Style: 22

Kindness: 6

Character: Tsubutchi

Generation: 4

Online Code: 3C0CB25-4292A0E (USERNAME: tama)

Yay! Jay finally woke up. Like Marco, he was a little chubby, so I played a few games of Jumping Rope with him to lose weight. He just woke up from his nap, and is ready to play! Alright, one more game of Jumping Rope...

I'm still working on his weight, so a few more games of Jumping Rope after this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Remember about my once-a-week feature, where I feature YOUR Tamagotchi entry every week! Only one selection will be picked per week, so PM me with your entry and see it in my log!

Omg my V4 evolved already! It's a Puchitchi!! My V3, however, is a little late. It's still a Teletchi (boy). Pretty soon, a [!] will come in the mail and my Puchitchi can go to pre school! But for now, I'm going to head over to Tama Town and earn some stuff for my V4, and maybe stop by Tama Earth EXPO to get some Gotchi Points. I'll reply soon to tell you what my Teletchi (boy) evolved into! Stay tuned!!

Remember to PM me with your Tama entry, and see if it gets picked in my log! So far I have no entries, so get your Tama's stats and PM me with them!

Alright, my Teletchi (boy) finally evolved! It turned into a Mizutamatchi! It's the one that looks like a water drop. Aww, they're so cute! Let's connect them...

Ooh, they're playing a game where they have to eat bread and fill the meter. Oh no, Jay lost! But Marco won. Congratulations, Marco! They're playing antoher game now...

This time they have to fill up a balloon with air until it pops. Oh man, Jay won this time! Congratulations, Jay! These two are becoming real friends now. Now I'm gonna stop by Tama Earth EXPO and earn some Gotchi Points for my V5. Stay tuned for more info!

Well it's been a while since I did a P1 update. So here it is!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meh. Not much to talk about here. Last night I tried to pry open the rusty screws with anything I could get my hands on. I tried pencils, pens, fingernail clippers, scissors, even my own fingers. :) No luck. Those darned screws were rusted shut, and held the flap at the back shut.

I told my dad we should by some rust solution at the store later today and then try to pry open the screws. Still waiting to go to the store now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Any tips on how to get those nasty screws open? PM me.

Hello! ;)

Here's a little trick for all you V4 owners out there that can max you out on Gotchi Points when you go to Tama Town!

1.) Go to Tama Town and log in

2.) Go to the Food Court

3.) Play Tama Burger

4.) Once you get to 10 items on your burger, click the EXIT sign at the top

5.) Play Tama Pizza

6.) Once you have four pizzas, 300G will keep popping up. Recieve those 300G's until you max out on Gotchi Points

Well I hope that trick helped! Enjoy a Gotchi Point filled life with your Tama! Trust me, it works every time. :D

Latest posts

Back