Tamagotchi in the Netherlands!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Natasja

Reaction score
It seems like they were hiding the Tamagotchi connexion from me... I don't think they've released a lot of them, but i know where to get them now. Hmmm, i don't even know if other Tamatalk members live in the Netherlands...

- Toychamp

- Bijenkorf

- some Intertoys

They are quite expensive though... 25 euro (30 dollars), but i just had to buy one (a black one) so i also have a european package. I do still prefer the Japanese ones though (^__^)

Congrats on finally finding one!! :) Enjoy! I think it's worth the 25 Euros. :lol:

It seems like they were hiding the Tamagotchi connexion from me... I don't think they've released a lot of them, but i know where to get them now. Hmmm, i don't even know if other Tamatalk members live in the Netherlands...
- Toychamp

- Bijenkorf

- some Intertoys

They are quite expensive though... 25 euro (30 dollars), but i just had to buy one (a black one) so i also have a european package. I do still prefer the Japanese ones though (^__^)
That's awsome! i'm dutch so maybe i'll be calling up my relatives and asking me for one LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back