Please help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

x.Fall Out Boy.x

Reaction score
My sister she was turning on her DS and the touch screen was black with some rainbow colored lines. Anyone know what happened and knows how to fix this problem?

Thank you.

Well, this has never happened to me before, or my brother or sister. But one time my brother dropped his DS in the kitchen, and the next day it snapped in half! HAs your sister dropped her DS before? If so, you might have to call someone to get it fixed, and you can get a discount if you say you didn't drop it or break it somehow.

Hope I helped!

o_O

I don't know either. The only possible thing I can think of is if she could have dropped it, or stabbed the touch screen too hard. Or maybe there's a glitch in the DS and you need a new one. How long has she had it?

o_O
I don't know either. The only possible thing I can think of is if she could have dropped it, or stabbed the touch screen too hard. Or maybe there's a glitch in the DS and you need a new one. How long has she had it?
I would have to agree

she probobly touched it too hard, my friend did that once

she was sad ^_^

KENZ

She got it for Christmas. She did stab the touch screen too hard. >: Now shes getting a new one. My friend said that the screen crashed. o_O

My sister she was turning on her DS and the touch screen was black with some rainbow colored lines. Anyone know what happened and knows how to fix this problem?
Thank you.
Try it with a different game. If not, did she spill anthing on the screen? does she have a DS Lite?

Yes its a DS lite. My other sister drew on her touch screen with a yellow highlighter. She doesn't care about anyone's DS but hers. ¬_¬

DS Lites are a lot more fragile. O_O I hope your parents won't be buying a new one for her every time it breaks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back