What Inspired Your Avatar

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

princess08

Reaction score
So, what inspired yer avatar?

Mine? The song Crash, by Hillary Duff. I'm not usually one for those Disney singers, but I love that song. T.T Can't find it anywhere, though. And a scene in New Moon. :p I , of course, made this one too. xD Except its super simple. I think I'll run it through my animation program and do something with it...

Last edited by a moderator:
Hm...currently, my avvie is Kodocha, insprired, by, well, KODOCHA.

A friend of mine made this avatar at maybe 3 in the morning. I posed, he snagged the picture through his web cam and sent me the complete graphic back.

It's a genuine -RA- avatar ;)

Furry little pets are too cute not to be used for your avvie!
I did get my avvie from Tamatalk though: At a really old locked forum, made by lolgurl, there was an avvie of a guinea pig she made for someone else, and since that person wasn't using it, I used it!

I lurve bunnies, that's why I love my avvie!

~skuang~

=3 Mine of course, is to match mah signature. I didn't have any thin fonts at all that were small enough so I asked someone to do it for me, but, yesh.

I love the video game series Jak and Daxter. I have Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy (the game that started it all! :eek: ), Jak II, and Jak X: Combat Racing.

So I was searching for Jak images, when I came upon this avatar featuring Torn. Torn isn't really known to have a bright personality, so that kind of fits his description.

Well, the V5 is cartainly my favourite version. Gotchi pal made this one for me while I specified my request. :eek:

Mine's Mikami Teru From Death Note. He was bullied into Insanity, and he Belive's Kira is god. In my avtar, he wonders if he's insane for that.

Mine was a necklace my aunt gave me from Disneyland. There was a moon that said I Wish. . . a Cloud that said I dream. . and a Heart that

said I Love. . and then a little Tinkerbell charm. So, it was a necklace with 4 charms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back