Life of Besty Summer

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cutiepuppy10

Reaction score
TAMAS

---------

Besty---- ;)

Tim------ :D

Jenna---- :wacko:

CHAPTER ONE

~~~~~~~~~~

Besty stood with her older sister, Jenna. They faced the tall building that was now their school. Besty didn't like the building with it's tall brick walls and dark windows. It seemed to loom over her, old and grumpy. Besty and Jenna had moved to North Tama town from South Tama town. of course they had moved with their parents, Mrs. Summer and Mr. Summer. Now they were going to their new school for the first time. "Come on Besty. We'd better check out the place." said Jenna taking Best's hand and taking her up the cold stairs to the big door. Inside it was almost as bad as the outside. The walls were brick too and the lockers seemed old. "Here's your locker." Jenna pointed to a rusty locker which was now Besty. Jenna made her way down the hall to her locker. Besty opened the locker door. Inside was one simple shelf and two simple hangers. Besty noticed a tiny spider climbing up the side. "Spider!" Besty screamed and slammed the locker shut. She heard someone laughing behind her. Besty whirled around at a boy tama who had been watching close by. "What's so funny?" Besty snapped at the boy. "Your new, right?" asked the boy. "Yeah. I'm Besty." Besty said slowly opening the locker again and peaking inside to make sure the spider was gone. "I'm Tim. Your the first pretty tama that has come to this school." said Tim. Besty blushed. "Um, thanks." she mumbled grabbing her books for class. "So I'll see you in class?" asked Tim. "Yup." said Besty. She headed down the hall. But when she turned around Tim was already gone.

Latest posts

Back