Make up a Never-Ending Fake Tamagotchi Cheat

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nicki9

Reaction score
This is the second version of a game I like to call Make up a Never-Ending Fake Tamagotchi Cheat. You are making up a cheat for the V5 to get 1,000,000 Gotchi Points, all items, and all families on one screen. I'll start the topic, a person adds to it, the next person adds to that, and so on. Ok, I'll start.

First, you must get a Hatugatchi. Then, get Sesame Pudding, and feed it to him. Hatugatchi will turn into Kuromametchi. Then, use Kuromametchi to...

Is this for a joke or are you going to use it in places acting like it's real?
Neither. It's just a game. All you do is add on to what the last person said.

... eat a couple bowls of ramen. This should get you 100 gotchi points, but you need a lot more than that, right? So instead, you restart your tama and get a golden mametchi to....

It eats all your food and money, and dies of heart fauliure. but then a baby tama comes out, and..

...turn into any type of medicine, you can choose by pressing the a,c buttons and selecting the b button to have that medicine character. Then go to password and put in 1234567 1234567 to get a ticket to go work at the hospital and it will earn...

...press A thirty two times, and play a game. It will then display a flashing screen, which will make your tama...

Immortal. Then visit tamagotchi town and you will hear jerky music while on the site. Then log-out and enter mamemame

mamemame

Then your tama will have 100000 items and -0 gp.

Then it will make a weird beep, have the battery sign (X) And then......

Last edited by a moderator:
... you'll have to start all over again. So this time, instead of entering mamemame mamemame after you log out, you'll enter...

Then enter tamatown, AGAIN with your new tamagotchi v10000000000!

You will recieve a mystery souvineer and enter; 10134 60788

Then your tama will open the present and It is....................

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back