Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time & Dark

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

x.Fall Out Boy.x

Reaction score
This game came out yesterday where I live. I have both Time and Darkness. I haven't played my Darkness yet. In Time I am a Skitty [ :wub: ] and my partner is piplup.

I have Time! ^^ I'm a Pikachu, and my partner's a Squirtle. Right now I'm in Dark Hill! I'm addicted to this game XD

I have been waiting for those to come out for ages.I have beaten Blue Rescue Team with my trusty action replay.I have a Machamp and a Blastoise as a partner.

I have started over Time, and Darkness. I beat Primal Dialga in Darkness, but it got screwed up after an AR code I used to get all the dungeons. So I started over. In Darkness I am a Mudkip, my partner is Torchic. In Time I'm a piplup and my partner is torchic once again. xP

I knew I should have gotten those Pokemon comics!! D:<

I didnt even know that that game was ocming outttt. DD=

I'll be getting it as soon as I see it.

I havent seen it yet ut thats probs because the UK is slooowww. >>

I have Darkness,

I'm Skitty ^_^ and My Partner is Pikachu.

I'm at the part with the quicksand cavern, and it's hard.

I have no Idea how I'll beat Primal Dialga like this. :)

I'm on my final chapter & Primal Dialga is sooooooooooooooo hard!!!!!!!!
Now I FINALLY beat the game, & I recruited Dialga, Palkia, Cresselia, Azelf, Uxie, & Mesprit. :lol: :lol:

And they STILL can't evolve. :p :angry: :p :p

It's like I beat the game for nothing. :( :(

How do I let it evolve :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Blech. Just battled Primal Dialga twice. Second time I got soooo close to defeating him. I hate Roar of Time. >.< It's evil. People who've already beaten Primal Dialga, what level were you and your partner at when you beat him? I wonder if I'm too low..... :)

Blech. Just battled Primal Dialga twice. Second time I got soooo close to defeating him. I hate Roar of Time. >.< It's evil. People who've already beaten Primal Dialga, what level were you and your partner at when you beat him? I wonder if I'm too low.....  :)
I think beat at lvl. 53 & my partner was lvl.53.

I was a Piplup & my partner was a Chichar

Now I beat the whole game, & I recruited Groudon & Heatran(WOOT!!!!)

& my pokmon finally evolved(WOOT!!!!*Again*)

I need a code to recruit Pichu because I have a mission to get an Enigma Part & it has a restriction to bring Pichu.

Does anyone have one??? ;) :huh: :pochitchi:

I think beat at lvl. 53 & my partner was lvl.53.I was a Piplup & my partner was a Chichar

Now I beat the whole game, & I recruited Groudon & Heatran(WOOT!!!!)

& my pokmon finally evolved(WOOT!!!!*Again*)

I need a code to recruit Pichu because I have a mission to get an Enigma Part & it has a restriction to bring Pichu.

Does anyone have one??? :eek: :) :D
You can find one in Amp Plains. Theres a better chance of finding it there. Also, how do you get Heatran? o_o

Also, how do you get Heatran? o_o
Oh,

You get it in a wondermail code.

This is the code:

FHOT HYNH R0QF 86N8 +SY@ &%YN

It is a dungeon with 20 floors.

The reward is a Fire Drum(Increases the chances of getting a Fire type on your team :( )

& Heatran will join your team. ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^

Blech. Just battled Primal Dialga twice. Second time I got soooo close to defeating him. I hate Roar of Time. >.< It's evil. People who've already beaten Primal Dialga, what level were you and your partner at when you beat him? I wonder if I'm too low..... :mellow:
Do you happen to have any X-Eye Seeds? If so, I highly recommend bringing in 8 or 10. And every time Primal Dialga is not cross-eyed, chuck an X-Eye Seed at him.

Oh,You get it in a wondermail code.

This is the code:

FHOT HYNH R0QF 86N8 +SY@ &%YN

It is a dungeon with 20 floors.

The reward is a Fire Drum(Increases the chances of getting a Fire type on your team :blink: )

& Heatran will join your team. :)   :D   :D   ^_^   ^_^   ^_^   ^_^
Thanks, but it says I'm can't do this job yet. o.o

How do you beat Chapter 10? Everyones saying I gotta beat that to get the Wonder Mail ones.

I beat Primal Dialga, and now the Wigglytuff guild are killing me in Mysterious Forest or whatever. Ugh.

I beat Darkrai using sticks and stones. xD Mine, Cresselia's, and my partners moves kept mising so I had to use sticks and stones.

I finally beat the whole game. I wanna get Kyogre and Rayquaza, but I don't feel like going in 49 floor dungeons. :D I also reliezed that the Mew wonder mail code doesn't work. The only legendary I recruited is Palkia. I'm getting the others later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back