Photo
- - - - -

Elder Experiments

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

tama master Sarah

• tama-master-sarah user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 25 July 2005 - 03:38 AM ( #1 )

guys i have a couple of questions.i have a version 1 & 2. can version 1s become old farts?(im going 2 experiment after i get the freakin battery 4 my version 1 :o ) Secondly, do they Bcome an old fart at 16 years of age? And thirdly, if i breed 2 elders will i get an oyajitchi? thats the rare 1 that has a beard and drinks A LOT of coffee. CAN SOMEBODY ANSWER PLEASE?! I AINT GONNA RISK 19 GENERATIONS ON 1 AND 4 GENERATIONS ON 2!!! :o if u can, thanx :o

:) tama master Sarah :o

Replies

Views

Started

25 Jul 2005

Last Post

05 Aug 2005

Spring

• spring user photo

Posted 25 July 2005 - 06:42 AM ( #2 )

umm, well, I'm not sure about the 16 years part, but yeah, you would probably get the old guy if you breed two elders.

Mothra

• mothra user photo
  • Group: Senior TamaTalk Guides

Posted 25 July 2005 - 09:32 AM ( #3 )

Wow! 19 generations. Congrats! :kuribotchi:
Anyway yeah.. the way to get the little Oyaji is to mate the "old farts". I have not tried it myself yet but I keep hearing that is how to do it.
Hey, I can do that now! I have a male and female I've been intending to mate. They are already very close.
One is a Keitai and one is a V2. I will wait until they are both old too. I just keep forgetting to wait until they are old so I'll do that this time. :puroperatchi:

nazochi

• nazochi user photo

Posted 25 July 2005 - 11:56 AM ( #4 )

3 days after the matchmaker comes then they will change into the oldies. Mine usually change around 11.

xxstargirlxx

• xxstargirlxx user photo

Posted 25 July 2005 - 04:11 PM ( #5 )

I'm pretty sure u cant breed oldies..... they just keep goin till they die....

OsuMesu21

• osumesu21 user photo
  • Group: Retired TamaTalk Guides

Posted 25 July 2005 - 07:53 PM ( #6 )

I'm pretty sure u cant breed oldies..... they just keep goin till they die....

Actually, you can. I'd done it myself once. It was kinda finny. And they can mate on Mesu&Osu, so why not? :wacko:

Anyway, they usually become Ojitchi (Male) and Otokitchi (female) around 10 or 11. For some it's older or maybe younger, but for me it was 10 on both. You should get their love levels up beforehand though. After that breed them and they will have 2 Bebitchis (no, they'll never EVER have ShiroBebitchi) After old mommy fart and daddy fart leave, your babies will become Oyajitchi instead of Marutchi or Kinokomotchi.

tama master Sarah

• tama-master-sarah user photo

Posted 05 August 2005 - 05:55 PM ( #7 )

OMG!!! r u sure about them not becoming marutchi and stuff? do they stay that way? or do they evolve differently? ;) :D :gozarutchi: :gozarutchi: