Twilight

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOVE THIS SERIES.

LOVE THIS SERIES.

LOVE THIS SERIES.

<3 I finished New Moon a couple days ago, and Eclipse is in the mail. Edward is teh pwnz.

I know in the movie the characters don't even LOOK like vampires. But the books are absolutely fantastic, my favorite books ever even though I hate romances. I can't wait 'till Breaking Dawn.

SPOILER (double click for spoiler) but some one PMed me saying that Edward was going to die in breaking dawn by protecting Bella or something. He BETTER not >.<

Last edited by a moderator:
If Edward dies I'm going to sue for emotional injury. >| I love me my Edward.
Same. Only I'm not in love with Edward, I just love him as a great book character. And a great vampire.

Anyway the character I don't like is the one and only Bella Swan. I hate her guts. I mean like, no one acts like that unless they have serious mental issues. Like sure, any one would be acting a little weird if they found that some one they know is a vampire who creeps into her room at night and stuff but I think Bella's just WAAAAY OTT with that. She's not exactly a very well thought out character, which is a shame since it kinda spoils the books. And I also don't like how they made the vampires vegetarian (AKA drinking blood from animals). I mean I know she's trying to be unique and that's good, but she could at least FREAKIN LET EDWARD DRAIN BELLA!! Then maybe Bella would have an excuse for being so freakishly weird. Wow I'm talking about it like it's all real o_O. The only part I wish was real is the vampire part *sniff*

Really? I think her 'veggitarian vampires' are a neat twist. xD

I absolutely hate Jacob Black. Bella I don't mind, but Jacob is just so sasdfkljsdf, you know? There is no word to describe it, therefore, I put absolute nonsense.

I think they ruined the movie.

I love the books, don't get me wrong, but they need to pick better people. I heard Stephenie wanted Gerard Way to be Edward ;-; I BET HE WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER.

This Edward, from that preview, is all off... His hair isn't that color and his eyes are a liquid topaz that make women fall head over heels. Bella is a casual child, who happens to be a danger magnet. I just dont can't wait to see what Alice, Jasper, Jacob, Charlie, Esme, and Carlisle look like. I can't argue with the Rosalie they picked out. she's not that bad. A beauty queen, and blonde. PERFECT!

Wait. One thing.

THELEASTTHEYCOULDDOISGIVETHEMPALEMAKE-UP!!!

I think they ruined the movie.I love the books, don't get me wrong, but they need to pick better people. I heard Stephenie wanted Gerard Way to be Edward ;-; I BET HE WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER.

This Edward, from that preview, is all off... His hair isn't that color and his eyes are a liquid topaz that make women fall head over heels. Bella is a casual child, who happens to be a danger magnet. I just dont can't wait to see what Alice, Jasper, Jacob, Charlie, Esme, and Carlisle look like. I can't argue with the Rosalie they picked out. she's not that bad. A beauty queen, and blonde. PERFECT!

Wait. One thing.

THELEASTTHEYCOULDDOISGIVETHEMPALEMAKE-UP!!!
EXACTLY!!!! Espeically with the last one. God it said about fifty times in the series about how pale they are so why do these people have NATURAL skin tones? And I agree Gerard would have made a better Edward, besides he was a good actor in the Ghost of you video. And I bet they changed the story line as well. Trust me, if my book (which is also about vampires) is made into a movie I am NOT letting those producers do it.

EDIT: Oh yeah and the actress for Alice is ok-ish. Esme looks nice enough but not at all vampire-ry but Carslisle is just plain ugly and non vampire-ry full stop.

EDIT 2: I couldn't watch that trailer, I put it off after one second.

Last edited by a moderator:
EXACTLY!!!! Espeically with the last one. God it said about fifty times in the series about how pale they are so why do these people have NATURAL skin tones? And I agree Gerard would have made a better Edward, besides he was a good actor in the Ghost of you video. And I bet they changed the story line as well. Trust me, if my book (which is also about vampires) is made into a movie I am NOT letting those producers do it.
[SIZE=7pt]None of my stories are going to those producers. They'd be fired the minute they messed a line or plot up. I bet its like the orginal Bridge to Teribitha (which was wayyyyy off and things didn't even happen in the book like the movie *not referring to the one from last year*). [/SIZE]

Twilight is about the compassion between two lovers. The producers think of the money and not the emotion ;_;

[SIZE=7pt]None of my stories are going to those producers. They'd be fired the minute they messed a line or plot up. I bet its like the orginal Bridge to Teribitha (which was wayyyyy off and things didn't even happen in the book like the movie *not referring to the one from last year*). [/SIZE]
Twilight is about the compassion between two lovers. The producers think of the money and not the emotion ;_;
Same here. And if my vampires aren't cool enough and my humans aren't normal enough they'll be fired.

And yes, it is about the compassion between two lovers. Sure it's a thriller, but it's a romance as well (a good romance ;) )

[SIZE=7pt]My stories are about humans and creatures. Can't wait to see how they animate all the suspenseful parts. Especially if the make Eclispe a movie.[/SIZE]

I wish people had the heart to think about what really matters and producing and not the millions of dollars showering on them.

[SIZE=7pt]My stories are about humans and creatures. Can't wait to see how they animate all the suspenseful parts. Especially if the make Eclispe a movie.[/SIZE]
I wish people had the heart to think about what really matters and producing and not the millions of dollars showering on them.
I know. I hope Stephanie sues them when she sees how c*** the film is going to be.

I like the actor they chose for Edward, but, I think he would've been better if the (British) actor hadn't tried to do an american accent.

VELVET.

VOICE.

His American accent is just like, super rough. n_n And they could've at least given him a copper wig.

Latest posts

Back