come here to talk about webkinz day

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

webkinz60

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]i won the webkinz day extravaganza drawing and a webkinz outfit and webkinz with my ticket and got a peice of candy from the wheel[/SIZE]

p.s.you are never to old for webkinz or tamas(i am 14)

I am going tomorrow after religious classes.

My mom is going to cash PatrickFan, GorillaLover9, and my checks from our gramma because my mom knows how heavy me and PatrickFan Webkinz shop.

I can't wait! I hope Cardsmart didn't get too many customers. ;)

it's all about how many they get that day and if they draw you they all you

OMG I AM SPAZZING OUT.

Ok. S after my religious class, we got some lunch then went to Cardsmart.

OMG.

We could color a pic and enter it for a free 'Kinz, but we didn't.

We also entered the free 'Kinz drawing.

Well, they still had a Love Frog so I got that. I also got a mousepad and series 2 trading cards. GorillaLover9 got a Schnauzer and PatrickFan got a Bull Frog and a Zingoz.

Well, here's where the awesomeness comes in.

MY BROTHERS AND I WERE 3 OF THE FIRST 500 CUSTOMERS TO SPEND OVER $10!!!!!!!

SO WE GOT FREE WEBKINZ!

I got a gray cat, and my brothers each got a...Lil' Hippo? IDK...

Well, then we got to choose an egg each. PatrickFan got an extra raffle ticket for the drawing of a free 'Kinz, GorillaLover9 got 25% of off his next Webkinz purchase....

AND I GOTS ANOTHER FREE WEBKINZ!

I got a Panda, which is next month's POTM. (Oh and the cashier told a little boy that the Elephant is June's POTM)

So, we got:

4 Free Webkinz

4 Chances of Winning ANOTHER Free Webkinz

And 25% off our next Webkinz

I am starting to calm down from spazzing but it was AWESOME!

From the cards, I got 3 feature codes, so two are going to the twins. (PatrickFan and GorillaLover9.)

My mom is in a very good mood because of our luck. She estimates that we saved about $80 to her because last time we bought 3 Webkinz, she spent $80 with her credit card.

Hopefully we'll win that drawing!

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's the story of my day at the event.

I went in Justice For Girls,but we didn't see the Webkinz Day Extravanganza event there,but they only had the sale!

Next, we went to Hallmark, and guess what we saw......

[SIZE=21pt] A SIGN FOR THE WEBKINZ DAY EXTRAVAGANZA![/SIZE]

Sorry for the spam!

We went in, and we got a Dr. Quack coloring page and we were told to come back tommorow to see who wins a free Webkinz. Me and my sister got the Pink and White Cat and the Black and White Cat!

I'll name my Black and White Cat Gumatchi (You know who he is!) and my Pink and White Cat Ciaotchi.

I dug into the Gem Hunt Bucket and on my first time, a regular gem. On my second try, it was a blue gem! I got a Wheel of Wow mousepad. Also, my sister will get the extra Webkinz we got, the Leopard.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back