I need ALOT of info About Webkinz

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TAMAGIRL2008

Reaction score
Hia,

Over the past few Days, I have grown Attatched to Webkinz, and I wanna become a Member, but first I need alot of info!!

This will Really Help me when in there.

I need things like:

Can you get second Accounts when your Year is up?(That's what it says, you can only stay there for a year am I right?) :p

How to take care of Webkinz and all sorts of things. :eek:

Thanks,

TAMAGIRL2008 :)

ooo

O

well nummber one is easy,no you just adopt more onto the account a few days before it is up

and number two is easy you just drag the items to the picture of your webkinz and you buy the items fom the w shop and adopt more at the adoption center and when you buy it it has a tag on the paw and you open it after taking it off and inside is a code for the adoption center but on your first hit new member and for optional baths buy a bathtub as furniture wich you buy at the w shop and you can buy more rooms to decorate in your house and add furniture as you like after buying it and that is only a few of the features

right, all that stuff, there is a Gem place, where you go gem hunting, its called the Curio Shop, you can also get great bargins there! Anyway, Arte ( webkinz MPC ) will show you what to do and how to mine.

the is also a clinic. with Dr. Quack.

And the is also a emploment office. With Tabby Von Meow.

you need beds for your pets because your pets will not be happy, they might get hungry. ( I dont know. )

there is a kinzville academy, whee you can go to scholl with your pets.

there is lots of games in the arcade, and touremen arena!

you can make new friends and meet up with them in some of the games in the tourement aren, and the clubhouse!

you can also read books, play games in your room. I guess you can have as many rooms as you want!

there are diffrent themes you can have in your room.

For example:

The ballerina theme

The Condo theme ( a bit expensive )

The baseball theme

the foot ball theme

the cloud theme

the space theme ( abit expensive )

the pink theme

the winter wonderland theme

The candy theme.

those are all real themes to buy at the w shop, or you can mix and match themes, there are also just plain coulors to choose from.

thats prtty much it.

Bye!

Hia,
Over the past few Days, I have grown Attatched to Webkinz, and I wanna become a Member, but first I need alot of info!!

This will Really Help me when in there.

I need things like:

Can you get second Accounts when your Year is up?(That's what it says, you can only stay there for a year am I right?) :huh:

How to take care of Webkinz and all sorts of things. :lol:

Thanks,

TAMAGIRL2008 :)

ooo

O
For your first question, you can keep your old account. Just keep adopting Webkinz on your first account to renew so you get another year of play!

For your second question, click here to see my unfinished Webkinz Guide. There are scattered posts that cover a few topics with detail on Webkinz. The very first post of that topic tell you how to raise meters and take care of your Webkinz. If you have any other questions, ask me.

Well I have Made My Decision and I am not going on it.

I feel it is a rip off by having to by all the Toys for it.

And that You can only play for 1 Year!!!

I am very sorry But I am not.

Thanks,

TAMAGIRL2008

ooo

O

Well I have Made My Decision and I am not going on it.
I feel it is a rip off by having to by all the Toys for it.

And that You can only play for 1 Year!!!

I am very sorry But I am not.

Thanks,

TAMAGIRL2008

ooo

O
You can play for as many years as you like!

You just buy another Webkinz to give yourself a whole new year of play!

Oh, I have Changed my mind!! I have all of a sudden loved 'em!! I shall start looking for my First one!! Any suggestions?? And, Where can I buy them?? I live in the UK if that Helps.

Oh, I have Changed my mind!! I have all of a sudden loved 'em!! I shall start looking for my First one!! Any suggestions?? And, Where can I buy them?? I live in the UK if that Helps.
They have a special store locator for international peoples.

You can also get them online from, like, Amazon and stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
What do you mean 'Special Store locator for internation Peoples'??
Thanks though, You've been a MASSIVE help!!
Sorry. I meant "international peoples."

Now they have a store locater to point out retailers in other countries besides the US and Canada.

It's here: https://www.webkinz.com/idl/

If you don't live by the city that locater provided, you might as well go on Amazon and maybe even eBay.

Not really too long...just find a webkinz retailer near you! LOL I sound like a comerical!

1) You can always renew your account. It renews one year from the day you log it on! If you want to make a second account, you can. If you want to know how to add another pet to one account, I can tell you.

2) Just always make sure you feed it when it gets hungry. If it's not happy, go play a game! For health, you can buy a trampoline or treadmill for your pet to run on. And, make sure you feed it healthy foods.

If you have any more questions regarding webkinz, feel free to ask me.

Mametchi :eek:

Not really too long...just find a webkinz retailer near you! LOL I sound like a comerical!
1) You can always renew your account. It renews one year from the day you log it on! If you want to make a second account, you can. If you want to know how to add another pet to one account, I can tell you.

2) Just always make sure you feed it when it gets hungry. If it's not happy, go play a game! For health, you can buy a trampoline or treadmill for your pet to run on. And, make sure you feed it healthy foods.

If you have any more questions regarding webkinz, feel free to ask me.

Mametchi :D
Um, she lives in the UK and the Store Locator lists only 1 store in the UK...

Yes, and the Nearest store and the Only store is in Guildford or Something which is MILES away from me. So I shall Probably get it of Amazon.(Maybe Ebay)

right, all that stuff, there is a Gem place, where you go gem hunting, its called the Curio Shop, you can also get great bargins there! Anyway, Arte ( webkinz MPC ) will show you what to do and how to mine.
the is also a clinic. with Dr. Quack.

And the is also a emploment office. With Tabby Von Meow.

you need beds for your pets because your pets will not be happy, they might get hungry. ( I dont know. )

there is a kinzville academy, whee you can go to scholl with your pets.

there is lots of games in the arcade, and touremen arena!

you can make new friends and meet up with them in some of the games in the tourement aren, and the clubhouse!

you can also read books, play games in your room. I guess you can have as many rooms as you want!

there are diffrent themes you can have in your room.

For example:

The ballerina theme

The Condo theme ( a bit expensive )

The baseball theme

the foot ball theme

the cloud theme

the space theme ( abit expensive )

the pink theme

the winter wonderland theme

The candy theme.

those are all real themes to buy at the w shop, or you can mix and match themes, there are also just plain coulors to choose from.

thats prtty much it.

Bye!
yes you can have as many rooms as you want

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back