Fan Fiction >:D

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tulip978

Reaction score
In my mind I'm somewhere in Forget-Me-Not Vall
[SIZE=9pt]I love fan fiction. Especially writing it. I am currently writing a harvest moon fan fiction that is 118 pages long. It started out as a CeliaxPhantomSkye/JillxMarlin fan fiction, but then Skye's name was really Steiner, Celia goes to Mineral Town, Marlin dies, JackxJill, CeliaxGray, GrayxClaire, and then CeliaxSteiner again. Then people suspect Steiner of murder...and that's where it gets complicated. > :) [/SIZE]

So what about you? Do you like writing/reading fan fiction for anything? I, of course, prefer harvest moon. If anyone really wants to read some of my story, you can PM me and I'll send you interesting parts. If those exist. xP

I've written fan fics before, but I can't say they're very good xP

It's usually Air Gear, Harvest Moon, or Tales of the Abyss when I write.

I LOVE fanfictions! They make impossible relationships...possible! ;)

I can't say I write them because my current ahem obsession is PoT, but my favorite paring is FujixRyoma and I can't really write Yaoi fanfics. ( :) )" lol

On the harvest moon thingy:

JillxJamie, JillxJoe, or sometimes JillxKurt. They're all from Magical Melody if anyone noticed.

Fan Fiction = Makes Impossible Pairings Possible XD i love that. Its true.

Big ones > :p

WedyxMatsuda, JuliaxSkye, KurtxClaire, MattxSayu, LxMisa, GreystripexSandstorm, LarxenexDemyx....yeah > :p

What I despise is Harry Potter fanfiction. ;_; Especially bad ones, such as the one that had Hermione and Malfoy in an arranged marriage and Hermione was all like, "Ohh" and handonforehead, and then soon they started to like each other and fell in love.

That was just WRONG. xDD

I visit a DBZ fanfic forum often. ;) There are some amazing stories out there using borrowed characters.

[SIZE=9pt]Ah, yes, impossible pairings. I LOVE them. Let's see what all the pairings are in my story...(most of these are just backround things, not main parts of the plot xP)[/SIZE]

PAIRINGS FOR MY FANFIC (in order of importance):

SteinerxCelia

GrayxClaire

JackxJill

NamixCliff

RockxAnn

MuffyxGriffin (normal)

LuminaxGustafa

FloraxDaryl

HarrisxMary (normal in some game...which one was it again?!)

KaixPopouri (normal)

RickxKaren (normal)

This is just for Mineral Town and Forget-Me-Not Valley characters, but there's stuff from MFoMT, Harvest Moon For Girl, FoMT, AnWL, and Cute in my story.

I really have too much time on my hands.

I also love Torchwood Fanfiction...as long as it's good. xD I'd post some links, but, like the show, 'tis rather vulgar. My favorite TW shipping is ToshxJack. =3

Last edited by a moderator:
I write fanfiction bunches and bunches! XD Mostly because I like so many impossible pairings... (crack, anyooone?)

I usually write Tokyo Mew Mew and Pokemon, and occasionally Naruto or other things, though they're usually oneshots...

... and I keep getting way too many KishxMint and MistyxMay fanfic ideas. I could probably sit and write those all day if I let myself... ^^;

Occasionally I'll write Warriors fan fics. They're all suckish, so I'm not going to type one up for you ._.

All other fan fics happen mentally. I imagine them. HAHA. Like Fruits Basket, Pokemon, Star Wars ((occasionally... sorry I creep you out so much)), BLAH. I do Warriors in my head too. Occasioanlly I'll stop being so lazy and pick up a pen.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back