Madlibs :D

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

spiffy

Reaction score
Spain though now I am studying in England
To play madlibs, all you have to do is fill in the last list of words in the topic. First of all, I will ask you to fill in some words (e.g. - Noun, verb, etc). Once you fill them in, later on I will post the resulting madlib from each post. I will try to change the madlib text each time I set out a new set of categories to fill in so it is funnier and more spontaneous. :eek:

--------We are now on madlib 3, to see what comes out, fill in this form:

Adjective:

Holiday:

Far-away place:

Quantity/number:

Nearby place:

Adjective:

Important person:

Your favourite catchphrase:

Feeling/emotion:

Below are the past madlibs with their forms, the "text" so you can fill it out privately and the people who participated in it so if you did, you just have to click the link to that madlib to see what came out. :D

Madlib #2:

Click here to see Madlib #2

Members who participated in this one:

• Mileyroxursox2342
  • City Lights
  • Acid~Rain
  • Mametchi 4ever
  • Angel:) (x2)
  • Sweet as sugar
  • *CjPirate*
  • Lilangelbaby1989
Verb:

Body part:

Container/box:

Expression/emotion:

Job:

Adjective:

Family member:

Something more or less edible:

This is the scheme for madlib 2:

Yesterday Mametchi and I were [verb] together/each other in the park when we saw a [body part] emerging from a [container/box].

“Oh no!” yelled Mametchi, looking [expression/emotion], “someone must be stuck!”

“Let’s help them” I said. While Mametchi bent over to help them I dialled a [a job] and asked them to come. Half an hour later he/she arrived wearing a [adjective] suit.

“Oh, I know who that is!” he said, “That is my [family member]!” After helping them out, we all went together to a nearby cafeteria and ate some[something more-or-less edible].

Smudgey08 filled in the form for madlib 1.

Madlib #1:

Click here to see Madlib #1

Members who participated in this one:

• Skuang
  • Mileyroxursox2342
  • Mametchi 4ever
  • Wine_Deer
  • City Lights
  • *Cjpirate*
  • Candy is love
  • Angel:)
  • Smudgey08 (though his result is in madlib 2)
Adverb:

Verb:

A Sound:

Adjective:

Noun:

Adverb:

A Liquid:

Verb:

Verb:

Noun:

This was the scheme to madlib# 1:

The other day while I was at home [adverb] my Tamagotchis, a [sound] was heard from the front door. I got up and opened it only to find a [adjective] [noun] who very [adverb] walked straight in. The first thing it did was to ask for a cup of [liquid]. I sighed and gave it to him. Once it had finished drinking it, it got up and [verb] the couch. After that it threatened to [verb] my house, but eventually, after throwing several [noun] at it, it left me alone. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Adverb:shyly

Verb:tiptoed

A Sound:creak

Adjective:pink

Noun:purse

Adverb:cutely

A Liquid:... Milk

Verb: jogging

Verb: twitching

Noun: glass

~skuang~

Adverb: smartly

Verb: pogo-stick

A sound: BOOSH!

Adjective: suckish

noun: tooth

Adverb: angrily

A liquid: saliva

Verb: eat

Verb: wiggle

Noun: Pancake

Adverb: awkwardly

Verb: chew

A Sound: squeak

Adjective: ugly

Noun: hedgehog

Adverb: repeatedly

A Liquid: fruit punch

Verb: scream

Verb: glide

Noun: robot

Adverb: strangley

Verb: lick

A sound: squack

Adjective: Cool

Noun:Remote

Adverb: Stupidly

A liquid: Pepsi

Verb: Shriek

Verb: Slide

Noun: Paper

Adverb: much more stupidly

Verb: smells

A Sound: clickyclickyclicky

Adjective: pinky

Noun: choco bar!!!

Adverb: SLLLOOOWWWLLLYYYY

A Liquid: water flavored milk???

Verb: eats

Verb: runs

Noun: panda!!!!!

Here are your madlibs :wacko:

Skuang’s madlib

The other day while I was at home shyly tiptoeing with my Tamagotchis, a creak was heard from the front door. I got up and opened it only to find a pink purse who very cutely walked straight in. The first thing it did was to ask for a cup of milk. I sighed and gave it to him. Once it had finished drinking it, it got up and jogged to the couch. After that it threatened to twitch my house, but eventually, after throwing several glasses at it, it left me alone. 

Mileyroxursox2342

The other day while I was at home slowly biting my Tamagotchis, a plop was heard from the front door. I got up and opened it only to find a gigantic bird who very quickly walked straight in. The first thing it did was to ask for a cup of pee. I sighed and gave it to him. Once it had finished drinking it, it got up and ran to the couch. After that it threatened to fly my house, but eventually, after throwing several cars at it, it left me alone. 

Mametchi 4ever madlib

The other day while I was at home stupidly walking my Tamagotchis, a splat was heard from the front door. I got up and opened it only to find a miniature cat who very sadly walked straight in. The first thing it did was to ask for a cup of coke. I sighed and gave it to him. Once it had finished drinking it, it got up and ran to the couch. After that it threatened to eat my house, but eventually, after throwing several ears at it, it left me alone. 

Wine_Deer

The other day while I was at home smartly pogo-sticking my Tamagotchis, a BOOSH! was heard from the front door. I got up and opened it only to find a suckish tooth who very angrily walked straight in. The first thing it did was to ask for a cup of saliva. I sighed and gave it to him. Once it had finished drinking it, it got up and ate the couch. After that it threatened to wiggle my house, but eventually, after throwing several pancakes at it, it left me alone. 

City Lights

The other day while I was at home awkwardly chewing my Tamagotchis, a squeak was heard from the front door. I got up and opened it only to find an ugly hedgehog who very repeatedly walked straight in. The first thing it did was to ask for a cup of fruit punch. I sighed and gave it to him. Once it had finished drinking it, it got up and screamed at the couch. After that it threatened to glide my house, but eventually, after throwing several robots at it, it left me alone. 

*Cjpirate*

The other day while I was at home strangely licking my Tamagotchis, a squack was heard from the front door. I got up and opened it only to find a cool remote who very stupidly walked straight in. The first thing it did was to ask for a cup of Pepsi. I sighed and gave it to him. Once it had finished drinking it, it got up and shrieked at the couch. After that it threatened to slide my house, but eventually, after throwing several papers at it, it left me alone. 

Candyislove

The other day while I was at home stupidly licking my Tamagotchis, a beep was heard from the front door. I got up and opened it only to find a yummy lemmon who very quickly walked straight in. The first thing it did was to ask for a cup of chocolate milk. I sighed and gave it to him. Once it had finished drinking it, it got up and drank the couch. After that it threatened to eat my house, but eventually, after throwing several bunnies at it, it left me alone. 

Angel

The other day while I was at home much more stupidly smelling my Tamagotchis, a clickyclickyclicky was heard from the front door. I got up and opened it only to find a pink choco bar who very slllooowwwlllyyy walked straight in. The first thing it did was to ask for a cup of water flavoured milk. I sighed and gave it to him. Once it had finished drinking it, it got up and ate the couch. After that it threatened to run my house, but eventually, after throwing several pandas at it, it left me alone. 

I've made up a new one - here is the form to fill it out. In the main post I have put this one and the people who participated in it so you can find it easily.

Verb:

Body part:

Container/box:

Expression/emotion:

Job:

Adjective:

Family member:

Something more or less edible:

Very, very, VERY funny! xDDDDDDDD :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi: :pochitchi: :pochitchi: They are ALL so funny!!!

I was actually LAUGHING so hard! :pochitchi: :D

Verb: flew

Body part: arm

Container/box: paper box

Expression/emotion: anger

Job: actress

Adjective: little

Family member: brother

Something more or less edible: apple

Lol~~<3

Verb: kiss

Body part: big toe

Container/box: cardboard box

Expression/emotion: angsty

Job: toy store associate

Adjective: chubby

Family member: grandfather

Something more or less edible: fish sticks

xD. Those were funny. Madlibs are great! ^^

Verb: Love

Body part: index finger

Container/box: Tupperware Bin

Expression/emotion: Angry

Job:Rehab worker

Adjective:Shiney

Family member: Cousin

Something more or less edible: Raw Potatoes

xD

Verb: Kick

Body part: Bottom

Container/box: box

Expression/emotion: clowny

Job: Clown

Adjective: funky

Family member: Great great grandpa

Something more or less edible: poop

Sorry if it's too silly. But I just had to.

Verb: eatz

Body part: brain???

Container/box: jewelry heart shaped box

Expression/emotion: anime sweatdrop

Job: clown

Adjective: pinkish

Family member: great great great great aunt's cousin's brother's niece

Something more or less edible: oreo dirt

Adverb: slowy

Verb: eating

A Sound: pssssss

Adjective: greenish

Noun: Bob

Adverb: quickly

A Liquid: blood

Verb: run

Verb: walk

Noun: Bobnetta

Verb: Flush

Body part: Brain

Container/box: Banana peel without a banana

Expression/emotion: Crazy

Job: Pooper Scooper (I don't know if it's a job, but it will make the story funny!)

Adjective: Ugly

Family member: Little brother

Something more or less edible: a rock

Verb: Suck

Body Part: Butt

Container/box: Juice Box container

Expression/emotion: Stressful

Job: Zoo keeper

Adjective: Nerdy

Family member: Cousin

Somthing more or less edible: Prickle bush -_-

:lol: :unsure: :wacko: :)

Verb: swim

Body part: leg

Container/box: Butterfly

Expression/emotion: Crazy in love

Job: Journalist

Adjective: Fluffy

Family member: Mom

Something more or less edible: Chocolate

Verb: chuck

Body part: nose

Container/box: wallet

Expression/emotion: insane

Job: movie director

Adjective: cute

Family member: brother

Something more or less edible: vanilla!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back