Do you like Selena Gomez?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heh, I don't like her either. I can't stand Wizards of Waverly Place so...

Ehh... I don't like any Disney wannabe stars.

But she isn't as annoying as Miley Cyrus so I really don't care.

Nope. Never liked her. Not liking her. Never will. She's just another Disney prep. (no offence)

I feel so much hatred towards her. >.< Maybe I even hate her more than Miranda Cosgrove. Nah, I don't hate her THAT much. <_< Even though I hate her, Miranda's still worse. ;)

First of all, Selena can't act, she's super annoying, she's retarded, she's VERY ugly, her show's dumb, she dresses VERY badly, and I just hate her to no end. :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
I feel so much hatred towards her. >.< Maybe I even hate her more than Miranda Cosgrove. Nah, I don't hate her THAT much. :unsure: Even though I hate her, Miranda's still worse. :(
First of all, Selena can't act, she's super annoying, she's retarded, she's VERY ugly, her show's dumb, she dresses VERY badly, and I just hate her to no end. :eek:
How can you be so mean about someone you've never met? Like we've discussed in the Jonas Brothers topic, it's not her, it's the director telling her to act like that. I don't think she's ugly at all. I think she has a cute little face. Her hair is pretty too. :eek:

Selena Gomez has guest starred on Hannah Montana twice and currently stars in her own series, Wizards of Waverly Place. :blink:

How can you be so mean about someone you've never met? Like we've discussed in the Jonas Brothers topic, it's not her, it's the director telling her to act like that. I don't think she's ugly at all. I think she has a cute little face. Her hair is pretty too. :D
I'm sorry I overreacted. :( I just hate her. >.> I may have been overdramatising it when I said she couldn't act or that she was ugly. :( I was kinda grouchy that day, sorry. =(

You're right, I shouldn't be so mean to someone I've never met. I'll try harder to be nicer about my opinions next time. :furawatchi:

I'm sorry, but I disagree with you about the directors part. =( Sure, it's the director's fault sometimes, but not ALWAYS. It depends if the actor/actress can act, it's not all about the director's fault. :D And I take it back that Selena's a terrible actress. :( She's an okay actress, really. I don't know why I was just mad over nothing that day and had to take it out on Selena Gomez. >.< Mood swings? It's something teenagers go through... o_O

But do you know what annoyed me about her? I thought she was okay until I saw her Selena and Demi show. >.< She was VERY annoying on it. Demi's annoying in my opinion too, but I have no idea why!

Personally, I think that this topioc is bad. You are talking about a [celebrity] person that most of you have never met before. I know that some of you don't like her as an actress, but hey! you just can't judge a book by it's cover. You don't know, she could be a nicer person in real life! :angry:

i don't like any of the new disney crap. it's like these childeren wake up one morning and say

"i think i'm in the mood to sell myself to a big company today!"

and it goes. i don't see how you can really "hate" and actor/ress unless you know them; which you don't i just hate their voices and bad acting. and their faces, a bit. i odn't like the shows, i don't like the acting, and i don't like their voices. simply put.

Eh. I like her. I love her taste of music. Paramore, Fall Out Boy. =]

She's OK.

She is a pretty good actress and she has awsome taste in music.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back