This Is The Subject

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

princess08

Reaction score
If you've heard of The Game, you might enjoy this.

I came up with it a few nights ago, and for you Warriors Wish goers, yes, its Rainbows. >:|

The Subject is The Subject. The goal is to figure out what The Subject is other than The Subject, but The Subject's Subject is The Subject which subject is The Subject, and so on.

Spread the word, m'dears.

I am confused D=

What is the subject?

Is The Subject quite literally The Subject, or is the Subject a Mystery in itself, that isn't meant to be found out?

So the subject is the subject and the subjects, subject is the subject also...No?

Nani!!! I dont think ive got it lol >_<

damage. i wanted to be the apprentice.

if the subject, in it's self, is to locate the subject, as you said, than the subject is, indeed, to locate the subject. whether or not there is any. to find the subject. that's all.

damage. i wanted to be the apprentice.

if the subject, in it's self, is to locate the subject, as you said, than the subject is, indeed, to locate the subject. whether or not there is any. to find the subject. that's all.
Nay. The problem is The Subject may NOT be The Subject.

oh! i got it. the reason it's so confusing is because you are'nt using quotation marks! haha

of sourse "The Subject" is'nt the subject title. well, it is, but it is'nt supposed to be. so our goal is to find out what the title is? or what it should be?

i have a strange feeling i totally got that wrong. but okie dokie!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back