HSM 3!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

619inurhouse

Reaction score
This is for all you HSM 1+ 2 fans...

I was recently read this mag about HSM3... here's the outline and some of the facts about it...

SOME HSM 3 FACTS

High School Musical 3 is an upcoming threequel to Disney Channel's popular High School Musical television franchise, set for release for 10 October 2008 (UK).

In February of 2007, Disney announced plans for a 2008 feature film sequel with a Halloween theme dubbed "Haunted High School Musical." In September of 2007, Disney said they had scrapped plans for the Halloween theme and instead will focus on the senior year of key characters at East High. According to Yahoo news, the original writer from the first two films, Peter Barsocchini, is writing the script.

The original producers and director Kenny Ortega are also on board. Ortega confirmed this to Access Hollywood. Walt Disney Studios also released the following statement; "There is no contractual obligation for any of the cast members to return. That said, we are in active negotiations with all of the principle [six] cast members and are feeling optimistic".

The filming began on the 21st April 2008 and will be finshing in June 2008.

THE STORYLINE

Brainboxes Troy and Gabrielle will be deciding wether to go to Havard or Yale for their college while Sharpay and Ryan try to make it big in New York or Los Angeles

MY VERDICT OF WHAT I THINK IT MIGHT BE LIKE

Sadly, although no-one knows what it will be like yet, I think it might be a bit more dramatic and musical and better than the other two HSMs.

CONCLUSION

I think that should just about wrap it up. If I find anything else about HSM 3, I will post it here

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually, it's about their senior year at East High so they make a musical about their feelings and thoughts about seperation. Where did you get your info?
Off this magazine I was reading. It's called TOTP [Top Of The Pops] magazine. I wrote most of it in my own words and I got a slip off it off the internet. Here's a link I found to tell you a bit more about HSM3! I was told this info when I started the topic, I was reading about it in the magazine I told you about. I hope this helps answer your question! :angry:

Actually, it's about their senior year at East High so they make a musical about their feelings and thoughts about seperation. Where did you get your info?
Feelings and thoughts? Their hit song will probably be called "Harvard Or Yale" xD

Harvard or Yale? BAHAHAHA.
That part made me laugh more than a little bit.

Harvard or Yale? I hardly think they ard Harvard or Yale worthy xD

Wow.

HSM3?

I dread the day. Morgan and Mandy will tie me to a chair and force it down my throat. I can't wait >.<

Oh Joy.

Aww hayyylll naw.

Im really not joking here but i heard that there would be a HSM 4 of course maybe coming out next year but there are already planings for it.

: )

Coolio! Thanks for sharing! ;) I'm not a huge fan of HSM anymore, but I can't wait for HSM3. :) I would call myself a semi-fan. xD
So would I. I just thought that if I shared some of the thoughts about the movies, it would help people to get the outlines of the movie and the storyline. Do you think I helped?

So would I. I just thought that if I shared some of the thoughts about the movies, it would help people to get the outlines of the movie and the storyline. Do you think I helped?
Yeah you did! :) To tell you the truth I didn't even read it yet. xD I still thought it was very helpful though. I'll read it now....

Woot 2000 posts!!! (2002 actually xD)

Actually, they should've stopped at the title. D8 I mean, High School Musical? Will they move up to College Musical? Funeral Musical? Wedding Musical? Old Man Musical? Dead Musical?

Latest posts

Back