tamagotchi Ansectors

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

619inurhouse

Reaction score
Where can you get Tamagotchi ansectors in shops in the United Kingdom? I know that there are Mothras, Forestgotchis, Angelgotchis, Devilgotchis and Ocean Tamagocthis and many more. But do you have to get them off Ebay of are there special shops you can get all the Tamagotchi Ancestors from? I'm looking some without going onto the internet to order them, please help! :) ?

-----------

619inurhouse! :huh:

Unfortunately, not many shops or stores have any ancestor Tamagotchis these days due to the rarity of these awesome virtual pets. Every once in a while though, I hear stories about how they can crop up in really vintage stores or garage/junk sales. Your best bet would be to find them online. My entire ancestor collection is from Ebay and I haven't had a problem with Ebay or the Tamagotchis I've received. Sometimes a fellow TamaTalker might have them for sale, so keep an eye out! I think you'd have a better chance here than if you were to try and look in stores and you would have an even GREATER chance of finding them on Ebay than all the rest of the places. Good luck! :)

Unforunately there are no shops that I know of in the UK or Ireland that sell "vintage" tamagotchis. If there were, I would probably already have visited them :pochitchi:

Most shops only sell the latest version (V5) and any stock they still have of the previous versions such as V4.5 or V4.

Very occasionally, you might find one in a second hand toy shop - but these are usually the more recent versions - V1-V4 for example.

The same applies to things like school jumble sales or car boot sales / yard sales. Sometimes you find an old version. But I have to be honest, I've never seen anything older than a V1 in these kinds of places.

In order to buy a Mothra, Forestgotchi, Angelgotchi, etc. you have to use the internet.

They are often sold on ebay and sometimes by members of TamaTalk through our tbay forum - although most of the members (sensibly) use ebay to sell their old tamas to cut down the risk of being scammed. It's no fun if you send someone a postal order and they never send you the tama :furawatchi:

Otherwise, you can use trustworthy websites that sell tamas such as:

https://www.tamenagerie.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back