Adopt a siggy pet here!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Pokemon*Mew~

Reaction score
This is not a copy of any other siggy pet adoption topic.

Ok here is how it works:

You can only get one egg from this adoption topic.

You get one of the eggs that you can adopt by posting which one you want and I will give you the one you want.

After you recieve your egg, it will hatch and you recive your siggy pet!

Here is the status form that you put in your siggy with your siggy pet :

*siggy pet goes here*

Name:

Mood:

Level:

Health Meters:

Happyness:

Hunger:

Doing:

Ok here are your choises for your egg :

(~) Girl 18

(+) Boy 15

(@) Girl 14

(&) Boy 17

(%) Girl 12

(^) Boy 13

(*) Unknown 5(Rare Egg!)

Remember: You can only get one!

Now we can't forget the levels. Levels are what make your siggy pet grow. Here are the levels:

LEVEL 1: Babitchi

LEVEL 2: Nursery

LEVEL 4: Kindergarden

LEVEL 6: Middle School

LEVEL 8: High School

LEVEL 10: College

LEVEL 12: Job (You choose from Doctor, Shopkeeper, Fireman, Singer, TV presenter or Designer)

LEVEL 14: Matchmaker (Recieve new egg, you get another siggy pet, and cycle starts again)

I will give updates on how many eggs are avalible by editing this post and I will give you your egg as soon as I can. I can't be on 24/7 :ichigotchi:

Enjoy! :ichigotchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yay! I placed an order of a new type of egg and it just came in! Here is the new type of egg (?) Unknown 3 (Very Rare!)

So here are all the eggs:

(~) Girl 18

(+) Boy 15

(@) Girl 14

(&) Boy 17

(%) Girl 12

(^) Boy 13

(*) Unknown 5(Rare Egg!)

(?) Unknown 3 (Very Rare!)

And we also have some items for your siggy pet too! You just have to ask for them when you ask for your egg. Here they are:

|___~| This is our new siggy pet bed! When your siggy pet is sleepy all you have to do is give it its bed! (When you give it this its 'Doing' changes to Sleeping)

[@] This is a siggy pet food bowl with food too! When your siggy pet is hungry all you have to do is give it its food bowl. (When you give this to it its 'Doing' changes to Eating)

[:{ }:] This is a handheld gaming system for your game-loving siggy pet! If your siggy pet is bored or not happy this should cheer it up! (When you give this to it its 'Doing' changes to Playing Game)

And that is all our new items for today. Please give these soon-to-be siggy pets a good home!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back