What is your Desktop Background?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamakiddy!!

Reaction score
Yeah, Close it if there is a topic like this.

Well, whats your computer background? Mine is:Click

Yeah, Its Mello and Near from Death Note :ph34r: That Quote suits them, "Last Man Standing"

So, post yours!

Im going as a Death Note Cosplay. Owned :p ... ;)
To where? =0

I'm going to order and L wig. I'm going to go to be L and go to Wal-Mart and ask to purchase a Death Note. I will be eating Pocky too. Seriously. If an L wig is way-out-og-my-price-range then I will just fluff and poof my hair.

x'3

I'm also going to be L to AMA in 09'.

TK I love you Mello background.

Mine is the cast of The Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya. [x]

I should get a Mello one. O:

To where? =0I'm going to order and L wig. I'm going to go to be L and go to Wal-Mart and ask to purchase a Death Note. I will be eating Pocky too. Seriously. If an L wig is way-out-og-my-price-range then I will just fluff and poof my hair.

x'3

I'm also going to be L to AMA in 09'.
Im going to the one in Ottawa...Some play... I dont know. May 24. You going? we could take over it together, and some other TTers > ;)

@ Disturbed: I like yours too :p Yes... get a Mello one...He is awesome..> :hitodetchi:

Im going to the one in Ottawa...Some play... I dont know. May 24. You going? we could take over it together, and some other TTers > ;)
@ Disturbed: I like yours too :p Yes... get a Mello one...He is awesome..> :hitodetchi:
I'm not going to that convention. ;.; I wish I could though.

You going to Nekocon in November of this year? I will either be Sasuke, chibi L, or Itachi.

x'3

I have one ;) Just a small black notebook with some white out writing "death Note"

Um..This is a Desktop topic, lets start a Death Note topic for death note...please? D:

I made a death note topic in stuff we read :3

Well, Desktop Gloating time ;) *Gloats*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back