* * * * - 5 votes
COMMENTS OK

V1 Yay

return yay tamagotchi tamalove754

• Please log in to reply

TamaLove754

• tamalove754 user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 25 February 2010 - 09:40 PM ( #494 )

Sorry that I didn't get a chance to update today! I've been kind of busy latly! But I have some good news! I have a 5 day weekend! Well it did start today but I was still busy today! Anyway quite alot has happened to my tamas!

P2. Sadly departed today. I'll miss that little guy. I havn't had a chance to start him back up but I probably will tomorow!
Angel. Is still getting needier! I highly dought he will stay the whole weekend .
Green V4.5. Left the baby boy! I named him Jhon. I havn't had time to unpause him yet.
Globe V4.5. Had a baby Girl!
Fireball V4.5. Had a baby Girl!
Color. Evolved into KiroMametchi!

Well that's all for now!

TamaLove754

• tamalove754 user photo

Posted 27 February 2010 - 12:41 PM ( #495 )

In the last day I've had 2 tamas depart. My Globe V4.5 and my angel. My V4.5 must have departed when I was watching a movie yesterday. Also my poor angel was 11 today. He was very needy and emptyed all of his stats very quickly. He was still nice to have around.

Well i'll post the good tama stuff in the next post...

TamaLove754

• tamalove754 user photo

Posted 27 February 2010 - 12:49 PM ( #496 )

Well in my last post I posted the bad stuff so this post is all about the good stuff! In the last day quits alot was happened to my tamas!

P2. Is a baby
Angel. Is a baby
V1. Is 5
Green V4.5. Is a baby boy
Globe V4.5 is a baby girl
Fireball V4.5. Is a baby girl
V5.5. Evolved into a mousetchi (It's a totler). Also there was only 1 egg!
Color. Is a baby girl

Wow! That's alot for less then a day!

In other news yesterday I started up my GBA tamagotchi! Here are there stats!

Tama 1. Is a Marutchi (Ball tot) named Angel
Tama 2. Is a Marutchi (Ball tot) named Trixie
Tama 3. Is a Kinahmontchi (Ball tot with a lump on it's head) named Sammy

Well that's all for now!

TamaLove754

• tamalove754 user photo

Posted 28 February 2010 - 04:27 PM ( #497 )

Well since yesterday all of thoes babies have evolved into tots! Well here are my tama stats!

P2. Is a tot! It also has 1/4 training!
Angel. Is a tot
V1. Had a baby girl!
Green V4.5. Is the beaked tot
Globe V4.5. Is the beaked tot
Fireball V4.5. Is the round tot with arms and legs
Blue V5.5. Are adalts!
Music Star. Is the dohnut tot
Color. Is 1

In other news the first issue of The Daily Dohnut will be coming our eather later today of tomorow! Be sure to stay tuned for when I post it!

That's all for now!

TamaLove754

• tamalove754 user photo

Posted 01 March 2010 - 08:28 AM ( #498 )

Well since yesterday a few things have happened to my tamas...

Angel. Is the unhe;thy teen (I'm deturmened to get the cactus angel!)
V1. Is 7
One of my V4.5s. Evolved into UraYoung Memetchi (Sorry I forgot which one. They are still asleep!)
Color. Evolved into Chamametchi! Also there is a small photo of 2 people next to my Chamametchi! I'm gussing it's for Girls Day (March 3rd) in Japan! I'm also gussing that something like this will happen for Boys Day (Nay 5th) and the Moon frstival (September 15th)!

In other news I seem to have fallen behind with the first issue of The Daily Dohnut. I'm not quite sure when i'll have the first issue out but i'll try to get it done soon!

Well that's all for now!

TamaLove754

• tamalove754 user photo

Posted 01 March 2010 - 06:09 PM ( #499 )

Since this morning quite a few things have happened to my tamas...

Green V4.5. Is Daiyatchi (Jewl teen)
Globe V4.5 Is UeaYoungVioletchi
Fireball V4.5. Is UraYoungMemetchi
Music Star. Is nonopotchi (The bad care male teen)
Color. Has 6/7 happy items! Now I only need the Shooting star!

Well that's all for now!

TamaLove754

• tamalove754 user photo

Posted 02 March 2010 - 07:06 PM ( #500 )

Sorry that i've only been updating once a day latly. School as wel as life is just plane busy around here! Even when I have the chance to un-pause my tamas my brother is on the computer all the time latly going on Club Penguin or on FaceBook (He is far to young for that! :P ). But my personal problems aside, a few of my tamas have evolved!

P2. Evolved into the beaked teen (I'm deturmened to eather get the pink verson of kuchipatchi or my plant tama again!)
Angel. My sweet Pukuten has returned! She's such a cutie! ;)
Color. Didn't evolve yet BUT I did manage to get all of the happy items yesterday! Since then i've been playin the king game alot (It pays really well! :D )!

In other news since i've been jam-packed with school exams latly i'm still unsure when the first issue of The Daily Dohnut will be making it's appearance. :( But like always i'll be sure to keep you updated!

Well that's all for now! ;)

TamaLove754

• tamalove754 user photo

Posted 02 March 2010 - 08:40 PM ( #501 )

Well I randomly looked down at my Music Star and to my suprise it was an Androtch :( (Robot adalt)i!I can't remember if I had him on my V1 a long time ago but it's a pitty that he is classified as 'Very Unhelthy'. Well actually he is 2nd most unhelthy even generation male adalt on the music star (Too much detale!!!). The unhelthyst even generation male adalt on the music star is Tosakstchi, which is also a pitty because he is also cool and kinda cute. Anyway it's nice to have him!

In other news my V1 will be leaving the baby tonight! I wonder what i'm going to name her...

Well that's all for now!

Edit. Something I didn't notice untill I finished this post is that this is my 500th post on my blog! Just to think back in May 2008 when I started up this blog I never in my wildest dreams thought it would grow so big! I don't like to sound like i'm bragging but this is a big milestone in my blog. Now my goal is to hit 1000 posts!

Edited by TamaLove754, 02 March 2010 - 08:44 PM.

TamaLove754

• tamalove754 user photo

Posted 03 March 2010 - 06:26 AM ( #502 )

Overnight my Chamametchi grew enough to evolve! So I set the time ahead and she evolved into.... Memetchi! :furawatchi:

In toher news my V1 did leave the baby but since i'kk be busy untill later i've decided to pause her untill later.

Well that's all for now!

TamaLove754

• tamalove754 user photo

Posted 03 March 2010 - 06:27 PM ( #503 )

Well like I said this morning I unpaused my V1 and had a baby girl looking up at me! I named her Kimmy. I plan to unpause her later today or tomorow.

Also my Fireball V4.5 evolved into UraVioletchi!

Thai's all for now!

TamaLove754

• tamalove754 user photo

Posted 04 March 2010 - 07:38 PM ( #504 )

Well as I unpaused my V4 I was shocked to see that he was 10 alredy! I expected him to evolve on the spot but he didn't! I got him to the matchmaker and he had a baby boy! That was close!

Also my Globe V4.5 became UeaMemetchi and my Green V4.5 evolved into UraTogetchi!

Well that's all for now!

TamaLove754

• tamalove754 user photo

Posted 28 March 2010 - 10:44 AM ( #505 )

Yikes! I've been gone for almost 3 weeks! I gess I have some explaning to do...

What can I say! I got a bit overwhelmed! Since that day I stopped posting i've had 5 tests in school. BIG tests! Infact I have probably the biggest one of all this Friday! Besides that for thoes out there that are Pokemon fans the new Hart Gold and Soul Silver games came out a little over a week ago and i've been playing mine quite alot latly! And of course theres the fact that after a month I became overwhelmed by taking care of 14 tamas at a time!

Anyways I plan on starting up some tamas again! To start i'll porbably only un-pause my P2 and Angel. I really enjoy playing the vintage tamas! Thier both fun and simple!

Wow i've used a ton of exclamation points!

Anyway i'll plan on starting my vintage tamas up sometime between today and Friday after my test!

Well that's all for now!

NOTE! I wrote this a few days ago but it didn't go through for some reason! I just thought I'd post it anyway!

TamaLove754

• tamalove754 user photo

Posted 28 March 2010 - 10:47 AM ( #506 )

Hi everyone! I'm happy to say that long string of tests are finally over!!!

Anyways I have been doing a bit of un-pausing latly! I've un-paused my P2, Angel, and Music Star!

My P2 and angel where both at the screen indicating that they departed just before I took that 3 week break from tamas. They are both still babies.

When I un-paused my Music Star I saw my cute little Androtchi (Robot Adakt) looking up at me. A few minutes later the band manager came and I remembered that he was alread 5! He married a Violetchi and had a baby boy! Right now he is playing his Key Bord.

In other news I recently wrote up the 1st issue of The Daily Dohnut! Now for the hard part, typeing it up!

Well that's all for now!

Edited by TamaLove754, 28 March 2010 - 10:47 AM.

TamaLove754

• tamalove754 user photo

Posted 28 March 2010 - 01:13 PM ( #507 )

Hi everyone!

Nothing new with my tamas BUT after seeing This I'm deturmened to get the playable lucky poo on my Japenese angel! (Yes I know it's the English verson in the video but I'm going to try anyway!) The hard thing is that there is littery a 1/100000 chance of me (or anyone for that matter) getting it! To think that the angel has been out for 12 years and this is the first time that this has been proven is just astonishing! So from here on out this is going to be my biggest tama goal!

Me. 0
Angel. 0

Well that's all for now!

TamaLove754

• tamalove754 user photo

Posted 30 March 2010 - 05:49 AM ( #508 )

Sorry that I didn't update yesterday. It must of slipped my mind. :D

Anyway my P2 and Angel had an interesting experiance last night. Apparently whan I set the time on them I mixed up AM and PM. So as soon as they evolved into tots they fell asleep! When that happened I thought "I'll set the time back later." because I didn't want to age them. Well... I gess I forgot to set the time back because whan I got up they where Very hungry and un-happy! To tell he truth I'm quite lucky that they didn't depart! I highly dought I'm going to get a helthy character after this but that dose mean that I might get my plant tama again! :)

Besides that my music star left the baby this morning! I'm going to up-pause him later.

One last thing! Since my angel became a tot looks like my Lucky Meeter is now

Me. 0
Angel. 1

I'll post more later! ;)

TamaLove754

• tamalove754 user photo

Posted 30 March 2010 - 05:03 PM ( #509 )

Well since this morning I've un-paused my music star (Well I gess it wasn't paused but you know what I mean!). He was at the nameing screen. I named him Dylan (After one of my real life friends! Infact alot of my tamas names are based on real life friends and family!). This generation I'm deturmened to take very good care of him! After an hour he evolved into the dohnut tot! He is happily bounceing across the screen now! Still no sighn of the pre-school teacher. Maybe later.

Anyway for thoes that are curious my spring break begins after school tomorow! Finally a well desurved break (Even if it's only 5 days!)! Tomorow is an incentive day meaning that I ha;f of a day of school and the rest of the day as sort of a free time! I'll be takeing Dylan (My Music Star) to school! I'm actually suprised that I'm allowed to bring my tama. But hopefully I won't be the only one with a tama. One of my friands will be bringing her music star as long as she can get a battery for it!

Oh my! It seems that my Angel must have evolved as I was typeing this! It evolved into the un-healthy teen (As I expected). Sadly the sound glitch is back and worse than ever! Most of the time it gose on and off randomly but this time I havn't heard a sound from it since I started it! I'm starting to think that my angel's sound will never return. Oh well.

Well on a happier note here is my Music Stars stats (Well some of them).

Tune. 174
Rythm. 217
Oridganal. 190
Music Type. R&B

Well that's all for now! :(

Edited by TamaLove754, 30 March 2010 - 05:06 PM.

TamaLove754

• tamalove754 user photo

Posted 30 March 2010 - 06:43 PM ( #510 )

As of now Dylan (My Music Star) like Rock 'N' Roll music. He just fell asleep but oddly the pre-school teacher didn't come today! She'll probably come tomorow.

Well that's all for now! :(

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: COMMENTS OK, return, yay, tamagotchi, tamalove754