Photo
- - - - -

Wasted

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Emmatutu

• emmatutu user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 15 May 2008 - 07:28 PM ( #1 )

Guess what happened today? My older sister, thats what. I got a TV explorer 2 years ago for Christmas. I had a pink dog named Tulip. After 2 years of playing with Tulip, something terrible happened. (Tulip has the 2nd flower book, all the potions, and has completed 283 quests.) 2 of the saved animals are mine, and my parents made me share 1 with my sister. So my sister gets bored of having only 1 pet. So she goes on and DELETES Tulip! :( 2 years! All my STUFF and QUESTS are GONE and WASTED. :( :gozarutchi: :o ALL OF IT, A WASTE! I decided to tell you to get out my ANGER :lol: and SADNESS :( !

Replies

Views

Started

15 May 2008

Last Post

15 Jun 2008

greendaygirl829

• greendaygirl829 user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 03 June 2008 - 04:37 PM ( #2 )

Guess what happened today? My older sister, thats what. I got a TV explorer 2 years ago for Christmas. I had a pink dog named Tulip. After 2 years of playing with Tulip, something terrible happened. (Tulip has the 2nd flower book, all the potions, and has completed 283 quests.) 2 of the saved animals are mine, and my parents made me share 1 with my sister. So my sister gets bored of having only 1 pet. So she goes on and DELETES Tulip! :) 2 years! All my STUFF and QUESTS are GONE and WASTED. :D :rolleyes: :o ALL OF IT, A WASTE! I decided to tell you to get out my ANGER :lol: and SADNESS :( !

Wow. Thats gotta be bad. Have you tried to talk to her? Ask her why? Maybe do that first then tell us what she says. Maybe it was an accident or maybe it was a scheme...>.<

metcalf

• metcalf user photo
  • Group: Banned

Posted 15 June 2008 - 11:24 AM ( #3 )

o my gosh! i am so sorry! but that happened to me. except i was not as far as you. my lil sis went to school w/ it and lost it! i was kinda mad but i knew it was an accident!