My life

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

supertamatchi

Reaction score
Does anyone know how much the new "My life" virtual game toy is? I know that I can buy it at Justice and Limited too, but how much is it? The link is: [SIZE=14pt]www.iwantmylife.com. [/SIZE]

If anyone would like to see a picture, let me know:)

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt]Can someone please help me out? I really want to buy this toy. But I REALLY need to know the price of it first:)[/SIZE]

Well, my mom is telling me not to waste my money. But I really want it!!!!!

Let's see a picture, because if it is what I think it is, you don't want it.

[SIZE=14pt]Well, if you go to: www.iwantmylife.com, you can learn all about it:) There aren't really any pics, b/c the world doesn't knw about it. lol:)[/SIZE]

Srry, go to: www.iwantmylife.com tht's the website. learn about it world

PLZ REPLY TO MY POSTS! I REALLY WANT THIS IF I CAN GET IT:) Also, can u check out my post called "PSP"? Thanks. I really need help with my new game system!!!!

How about you just look around or go to the store and find out for yourself instead of trying to get other people do it for you? |:

Google might be a start.

It would be nice if you didn't keep bumping your topic up to the top of the page every few days too :unsure:

If anyone knew the price, they would have posted their reply...

Since it has been almost a month since the thread was made, I will ask that if anyone knows how much this game costs to please PM the topic starter.

CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back