David er David?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
David Archuleta all teh way!!! :D

He's the best!!! xD But David Cook, he just CAN NOT sing. David Archuleta though, he's awesome. :furawatchi: (I normally don't watch American Idol but I don't have cable TV anymore and American Idol was one of the only channels I have. I'll be getting cable TV back near the end of June)

I like David Cook better. I just really don't like David A's voice.

^ Couldn't agree more. Even though I rarely watch Idol anymore, Cook is much better. Archuleta will get a record deal anyway, since everyone thinks he's amazing and whatnot.

Archuleta is okay. Cook is amazing though. I like his voice tons. He'd probably get a record deal too, if he loses, but I just want him to win.

I like David Cook better. I just really don't like David A's voice.
I HATE Cook's voice. >.< He sounds like a dead cat when he's trying to reach the high notes (ugh!!). David Archuleta has an amazing voice. :gozarutchi:

(okay, David Cook is the older one, David Archuleta is the 17-year-old one, just in case someone got them mixed up)

Last edited by a moderator:
Cook has one amazing voice. He looks like a star, too, and seems pretty nice. Good job to the both of them. I'm sure both will go far. :]

Ay, don't go crazy! When Cookie comes out with an album you don't have to buy it! Personally, Archuleta has a weird voice. And he's definently not "sexy" in my book! Cookie on the other hand, I could marry him XD

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!   
My worst nightmare has come true!!! I HATE David Cook!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ay, don't go crazy! When Cookie comes out with an album you don't have to buy it! Personally, Archuleta has a weird voice. And he's definently not "sexy" in my book! Cookie on the other hand, I could marry him XD
I'll tell you why I hate David Cook (the older one). He CAN'T sing. He sounds like a dead cat when he's trying to reach the high notes. David Archuleta (the 17-year-old one) on the other hand, has an AMAZING voice.

David Archuleta deserved to win!!! :angry: :( :(

I'll tell you why I hate David Cook (the older one). He CAN'T sing. He sounds like a dead cat when he's trying to reach the high notes. David Archuleta (the 17-year-old one) on the other hand, has an AMAZING voice.
David Archuleta deserved to win!!! :angry: :( :(
Have to disagree. Cookie sets a perfect pitch on high notes.

Two of the best I TUNES songs (one by Archie and one by Cookie)

Eleanor Rigby (Cookie) and Smokey mountain memories (Archie)

David Cook was My Favorite. I'm So Glad he won ^^

David Archuletta was pretty good too.

He's Cute

But David Cook is Sexy :angry:

Took the words out of my mouth. 8D
Lol

When they were about to announce the Winner My Eyes + My moms were like glued to the TV Screen. we were all "...DavidCookDavidCookDavidCookDavidCookDavidCookplz!"

Then When They Said David Cook, We were all "HECK YEA!"

I didn't vote.

I only voted last season.

I honestly loved them both so I couldn't have voted for just one. I thought they both deserved to win. I had a horrible day yesterday because Cook (<333) won. It would have been the same with Archie though (<333). I wish they would have said,

"The winner is David!" so they both would have won. But of course, they didn't.

I've been sulking because I wanted them both to win and because Nick Jonas got a hair cut (which I cried when I saw. Seriously.)

._.

Latest posts

Back