DAVID COOK!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chatterbox

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
So, we have our new American Idol!! What do you think about our David Cook being American Idol? Do you think he deserved to win? Do you think little David should've won? Post your thoughts here! :angry:

Love,

CB

I'm really glad Cook won. I think he deserved to win...he has an amazing voice.

Archuleta will get signed to some label or another anyways. Go David Cook. :]

Yay! Haaha, actually I don't like American Idol, I just wanted Cookie to win.

But I feel bad for Archie. I mean, he's so cute and young...I hope he's not too sad. He always looks so happy in pictures.

I think he's really good. I didn't really like David A. David Cook won by 12 million votes. O.O That's a lot. :]

Last edited by a moderator:
If you didn't see him win...

MAGICAL MOMENT ;_; I screamed and cried from happiness. GO COOK!

I love him <3 I changed my whole ensemble just to fit him. It is in his honor.

PSHYEAH he deserved to win. He worked reaaallyyy hard to get up there, and even though he didn't start out wanting to get into idol, he still worked really hard, and he got the major prize <3

I less than three him.

David A is going to get a record deal too. He was incredibly talented. No way someone is going to pass that up.

But still...

ZOMFG DAVID COOK SQUEEEEEEE!!!!

Cook did NOT deserve to win. :rolleyes: He doesn't even deserve to come in 5TH place. >.< He's a TERRIBLE singer. He sounds like a dead cat. David Archuleta is much, MUCH better. He has such an amazing voice. :)

I HATE David Cook!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: He really didn't deserve to win. In fact, I'm really mad that he won. >.<

Yay Cook. I jumped up and screamed. Archuleta's good but a little....iunno...boring i guess.

But David Cook was just amazing. Finally a more rocker type guy won.

Everyone goes for pop stars these days. Anyone think Daughtry shoulda won AI 5? I do.

But yeah, Cook definetely deserved it and definetely had the voice to win.

The man can sing like anything.

I HATE David Cook!!! :ph34r: :ichigotchi: :kuribotchi: He really didn't deserve to win. In fact, I'm really mad that he won. >.<
Can you prove that point? He wouldn't of won if people didn't like him. And more people like him because he's a better singer. It's that easy to figure out, Archie just wouldn't be able to handle it. People who like Hannah Montanna and Jonas Brothers are more likely to vote for Archie because he's kind of like a Disney singer. So, yeah.

X-Posted from Gaia:

What annoys me about it is Cook didn't even want to compete in the first place. The camera men talked him into auditioning.

Archuleta in my eyes had a much nicer voice than Cook and should have won. Although I didn't watch all season, what I did watch of it I was sure he would win. Up until I saw the millions of teenage girls fawning over Cook because he's 'hot'. -.-

All it is is a popularity contest now. Nobody cares about the voices. It's purely who's hot and who's not. Sad really.

What annoys me about it is Cook didn't even want to compete in the first place. The camera men talked him into auditioning.
Thats the exact oppisite for me. When he was talked into going, he didn't have any practice, but yet he sang good and is now the AMI. Archuleta is kind of well..... boring to me. He doesn't stand out. And why do people say Archuleta is so 'sexy'? He doesn't really fall into the 'sexy' category for me. Cook is cute.... but to my friend he's an 'ugly monkey'. Which is not true.

Yes, David Cook and Archuletta both deserved to win. I mean, David Cook is good, but Archuletta has much more talent and it would have been great for somebody different to win.

I guess America has become biased to rock-n-roll <_< (Don't take that as offense).

Cook did NOT deserve to win. :D He doesn't even deserve to come in 5TH place. >.< He's a TERRIBLE singer. He sounds like a dead cat. David Archuleta is much, MUCH better. He has such an amazing voice. :)
I HATE David Cook!!! :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :blink: He really didn't deserve to win. In fact, I'm really mad that he won. >.<
Um, he's not a terrible singer. He's an excellent singer. The reason why Archuleta didn't win is because he didn't have a personality. He was so boring and sang ballads each week. Cook had more personality and sang lots of different songs. In my opinion Cook was the much better choice.

Latest posts

Back