Help!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

animelover22

Reaction score
Okay, well I always download lots of stuff on my game but this time my game is acting crazy. I just created this family and moved them into a huge masion but then.. I noticed something wasn't right.. the mother and teenager were being eaten by flies! Then I also noticed that the children disappeared! Then I went back the the neighborhood and play another family(note:I didn't save the game)but the same thing happend! I downloaded a patch for the game so that might be the case... but please, I really need help!

Umm no...The flies are a cheat to kill your sims. Or if they stink. The children disappeared because a social worker got them. It's nothing to so with a patch. You just need to take better care of the Sims.

I agree with ljr1996tamagotchifreakboy.

Here are ways to NOT have those things happen to you:

THE FLY THING:

•In a very messy room (you need like 16 dirty plates or something), if your sim steps over a dirty plate a swarm of angry flies will come and eat your sim alive. (This results in a purple ghost. This way of dying is very rare.)

•The only way to avoid this is to have your sims clean up after themselves as soon as they are done eating. The way to detect garbage behind furniture is to either look for green stink lines coming up behind furniture or keep an eye on your sim. If he starts acting grossed out (holding nose and fanning air) that's a sign that it's spring cleaning time!

MISSING CHILDREN THING:

•The only way for children to go missing is for the social worker to come and take the child away. This may result from not giving the child enough to eat, not a good place to sleep, ect. The game will notify you that the social worker has come and your child will be taken away.

•The way to avoid this is for your sims to take better care of the child. Feed them, help them with homework, ect. Your child may wave his/her arms in the air and show you that he/she needs to eat, sleep, go to the bathroom, ect. Pay attention to your sim's thought bubbles that randomly pop up above their heads. This may mean something importent, or it may mean nothing at all.

That's all I can help you with.

Peace out!

snickerpie

P.S.

DO NOT download the patch. It only takes away things that are cool about the game. For your case, I mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back