Dragonsdale, Where Dragons and Dreams take flight!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GotchiGirl96

Reaction score
Oh my gosh, I totally love the book "Dragonsdale." It was so amazing that I finished it in one night by reading for 4 hours straight. xD It's 270 pages long. It's a great story about how this girl has to take care of dragons because her dad sells them and stuff, and she has this one dragon that she's really attached too, and wants to fly it. But since her mother had a riding accident and died from it, her dad says that she is forbidden to ride dragons.

Then there is spoiled Hortense, daughter of the high lord who has absolutely no knowledge about caring for or flying dragons and whenever she screws up a flight, she beats her dragons. Then she buys Skydancer, the dragon that Cara is attached to. Cara steals Skydancer away and secretly trains it and flies it.

And that's all I'm going to say for now. It's a really great book and if anyone else has read it you can come give your thought on it and if you haven't read the book consider this a recommendation. :D

Back