JD?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
thats what i was thinking, if theyre so good at stealing ideas and selling them, why not make their own?

heh, i love JD just because they've gotten away with this for so long :D

Well they figure a BanDai Tamagotchi is more known and would sell more rather than a new JD tamagotchi i guess, I dont know really but I think that's probably why.

But I thought JD already made their own V-pets, they just look alot like tamas. Do JD tamas even have the BanDai logo thing on the back? I don't think so... at least, that's what I've heard.

Probably to make money. They see how Tamagotchi's are such a big hit, so they think they should just make an exact replica. God, they should get creative. >_>

JD does make their own virtual pets. They just happen to look like tamagotchis and have some characters. The characters aren't copyrighted so ANYONE can use them. And the shell designs and shapes aren't copyrighted so ANYONE can use them. It's just the word TAMAGOTCHI that is copyrighted.

tons of companies make tama look-alikes why only pick on JD? and just wanted say this, it's NOT FAKE because they do not spell tamagotchi nor do they put bandai on the package or toy. I may be wrongand someone correct me if I am, but I am sure if bandai copywrited all the characters. ??? ok, the person before me cleared the copywrite stuff, I didn't read it :p

Last edited by a moderator:
J are so good making virtual pets, then why didn't they make their own?

Good quesiton.

Because they think copying Tamagotchis make more money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back