What song have you HAD enough of?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tamagirl#1

Reaction score
Based on 'What song can you not get enough of?'.

What song have you had enough of? For me it's,

-Fuego -Cheetah Girls

-Umbrella- Rihanna (Way overrated)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thnks Fr Th Mmrs, Fall Out Boy. x.x"

It's a good song, until it stalks you on the radio. It used to come on the radio wherever I went. Ha...

See You Again- Miley Cyrus

East Northumberland High- Miley Cyrus

Nobody's Perfect- Hannah Montana

Seriously, that girl CANNOT sing!!! :ichigotchi: :angry:

EDIT: Oops sorry double post. I didn't mean to okay? It was an accident this time. I pressed the enter button by accident when I didn't even finish typing my post.

Last edited by a moderator:
See You Again- Miley CyrusEast Northumberland High- Miley Cyrus

Nobody's Perfect- Hannah Montana

Seriously, that girl CANNOT sing!!! :blink: :ph34r:

EDIT: Oops sorry double post. I didn't mean to okay? It was an accident this time. I pressed the enter button by accident when I didn't even finish typing my post.
[SIZE=7pt]Didn't you, like, adore Miley a couple months ago? :( [/SIZE]

I'm just wondering, because your TT name says Miley in it.

All of Rihanna's songs are overplayed on the radio in my town, so I'm not into them anymore.

Just wanted to add that.

[SIZE=7pt]Didn't you, like, adore Miley a couple months ago? :( [/SIZE]I'm just wondering, because your TT name says Miley in it.

All of Rihanna's songs are overplayed on the radio in my town, so I'm not into them anymore.

Just wanted to add that.
No, I want to make one thing clear.

I no longer like Miley Cyrus. What she did and the pics she took was unforgive-able. She's an awful singer too. I like her show though. Just because she's in my username, it doesn't mean I like her, okay? :blink: :ph34r:

See you again - Milley Citrus

No Air - Jordin Sparks

Umbrella - Rhianna

Those songs stalk you on the radio. They play milley citrus every friggin 23 minutes! -twitch-

That's not my name by the Ting-Tings that girl has an irritating voice.It has dumb lyrics too.

I think I may have heard see you again but its may be by somebody else.Whoever sings it Im sick of it.

Latest posts

Back