glitch

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama567

Reaction score
ok i went 2 feed my v4 but what i found in teh meal menu was a babychi a pixel (just one) some poop and a ball so i checked the snacks: a wig the KING poop and a shirobabychi and a :eek: after that i checked the items it was full (odd i only had one item) i clicked on it and it WAS ALL POOP wot the heck happened

That's really weird but common to a lot of people. It never happend to me before. Try resetting it and if that doesn't work, try taking and putting the battery back in. Hope I helped! :mellow:

You might have the ball glitch

uhhhh.... WHAT!TH BALL GLITCH?!?!?! Yikes!If you doo your tamagotchi might be permanetly broken! Sorry

"Ball situation can happen at times like if you raised your most recent generation pet and bought snack items from the "Shop" This character passes away and you hatch a new one by pressing A and C button.

If you chose to feed your newly hatched character one of the snacks purchased from the Shop, the memory may change all the previous snacks (not "items") into a ball.

Feed the ball to your character to clear it from the memory. The programming will recognize it as a valid snack item and it will count towards increasing your happiness. You can also reset your Tamagotchi by pressing the button on the back of the toy, which will clear the memory completely. This however will start you over again with a new generation character."

Words from Bandai.

But I suggest that you should start a new character again.

You might have the ball glitch
uhhhh.... WHAT!TH BALL GLITCH?!?!?! Yikes!If you doo your tamagotchi might be permanetly broken! Sorry
um no the tama won't be broken 4eva all u have is the common BALL GLITCH i have had it many times and the only way i sovled it was by resetting u might have to do the same to ur tama!!really if u don't want to but if u want ur tama to not have ball giltch then yeah....... :furawatchi:

Uh-oh. This might be the ball glitch, a common but very destructive glitch. Try vernon's advice, eat/use the strange items to clear them from the memory, and also count it towards a happy/hungry heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back