You know you play too many video games if...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

spongeboby

Reaction score
<Insert your response here>

I'll start:

- If you think that things blow up after they die

- When you begin to talk about fighting tactics at the dinner table o_O

Trust me...my brother plays way too much videogames, so I think I'd know. :rolleyes:

- When you play an instrument,you're surpirsed to see no colored notes on a moving fretbaord on the tv screen.

Trust me,my friend's brother's know about this. :rolleyes:

- When you start calling yourself by your Videogame name

xD My brother plays about....hm...7-8 hours a day?? :( Yes. I know all about addiction.

If you accidentally called your friend by a video game charcter's name.

-If you brought a Link sword to school and dressed like him. Then got in trouble.

~~ This has happened to me. In kindergarden. I got in trouble for having voilent toy's at school or somthing.

- When you are hiking through the woods and expect "Checkpoint" to come up every 10 minutes

when you look at the tv, then start crying because there isn't a coloured fretboard scrolling down.

- When you get a plastic sword, and just swing it around and do the shouts and shrieks that Link does. =3

Think you're the best surgeon ever, because you can actually beat X missions on Trauma Center.

Try to make up your own dance, and all you do is stomp your foot the the front, back, left, and right for the whole thing.

-When you think you get hit by red shells when you're in the car

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back